Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 2 results for "lufthansa airbus"

Vistara likely to order over 100 aircraft in expansion bid
Rediff.com

Vistara likely to order over 100 aircraft in expansion bid

The Delhi-based airline currently has 13 Airbus A320 aircraft in the fleet and it plans to take another seven (A320 Neo) planes by June 2018. Full service carrier Vistara is likely to place a mega order for wide-body aircraft soon. The order which will be a mix of narrow and wide body  will come after fresh capital infusion from promoters may be for more than 100 aircraft. Tata Sons holds 51 per cent stake while Singapore Airlines owns the rest 49 per cent. As part of its plans, Vistara ... Rediff.com, 2 weeks ago

20 images for lufthansa airbus

Zawya.com, 6 months ago
CH-Aviation, 6 months ago
CH-Aviation, 6 months ago
CH-Aviation, 6 months ago
Australian Business Traveller, 6 months ago
Airways News, 6 months ago
Australian Business Traveller, 6 months ago
Australian Business Traveller, 6 months ago
Australian Business Traveller, 6 months ago
Australian Business Traveller, 6 months ago

The world's best airlines in 2017

Asian and Middle Eastern airlines -- but no Indian names -- dominated the Top 10 slots at the World Airline Awards. Asian and Middle Eastern airlines have once again dominated the list of Skytrax's World Airline Awards. The consultancy, which rates and reviews international air transport, surveys millions of passengers -- Skytrax claims the awards are the world's largest airline passenger satisfaction survey -- every year to come up with the rankings. This year's survey reached out to 19.87 ...
 Rediff.com1 month ago
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less