Dollar up by Rs 2.10 in interbank market Amanullah Khan/ Mian Arshad Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - Karachi/ Islamabad—KSE-100 suffered one of the major shock of the year with a crash by over 1400 points on the back of panic selling by the foreign ... Pakistan Observer, 1 week ago
2 images for "mian musharraf"
Hamid Gul, a retired general who served as head of the military's Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI), chants anti-Musharraf slogans during a protest near the residence of deposed chief justice Iftikhar Chaudhary in Islamabad January 31, 2008. ...Reuters, 2 weeks ago
- Islamabad—Islamabad High Court on Thursday provisionally suspended non-bailable arrest warrants of former president General (R) Pervez Musharraf in Lal Masjid cleric Ghazi Abdul Rashid's murder case and fixed July 27 for final arguments. A judge ...Pakistan Observer, 1 month ago
LAHORE - The Punjab PPP President Mian Manzoor Ahmed Wattoo belongs to Okara district and on Wednesday almost all important party leaders from that district, some of them former ministers, bade farewell to the party and joined the Pakistan ...The Nation Pakistan, 2 months ago
- Former Federal Minister and close aide/confidante of PPP leader Asif Ali Zardari, Dr Asim Hussain was remanded for 90 days by an Anti-Terrorism Court under the Anti-Terrorism Act 1997 because of what the Rangers described was credible information ...Pakistan Observer, 18 hours ago
- It was very unusual to witness the arrest of a senior PPP leader without a crowd of protesting, slogan raising jiyalas creating a scene. That is exactly what one saw in Karachi on Friday last while Dr. Asim Hussain, former federal petroleum ...Pakistan Observer, 3 days ago
- UNFORTUNATELY majority of the analysts and anchors are not fully aware about the functioning of the armed forces as a result most of the stories we hear are based on hearsay. Secondly our guests who appear on talk shows discussing civil military ...Pakistan Observer, 1 week ago
- The landmark Supreme Court (SC) judgment validating Parliament's enactment of laws authorizing trials of terrorists by military courts was widely hailed throughout the country. Greeted with a sigh of relief, public opinion registered a massive ...Pakistan Observer, 3 weeks ago
GAYA: As the much hyped Parivartan rally, the mega pre-election exercise by the NDA to gauge public mood and influence opinion making ended on Sunday afternoon, the old game of fault finding and message decoding has begun in right earnest. One ...Times of India, 3 weeks ago
Only two Chief Justices of Pakistan (CJP) have dared to defy executive authority. Justice Sajjad Ali Shah(Sindh) and Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry(Baluchistan) achieved this unique distinction. Shah Sahib stood up against Nawaz Sharif and was ...The Nation Pakistan, 4 weeks ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!