Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 145 results for "motorola atrix"

Fourth-generation Motorola Moto X to include fingerprint scanner?
Phone Arena

Raspberry Pi Zero turns a Motorla Lapdock into an actual laptop

Some of you might have a Motorola Lapdock laying around from your days as an Atrix or Droid Bionic user. It might be time to dust it off, because it turns out it's quite easy to turn it into a full-on laptop. It won't cost you much money to do the ... MyInforms, 2 weeks ago

1 images for "motorola atrix"

Android Police, 1 month ago

Moto phones in 2016 will sport fingerprint sensors and minimum of 5-inch Display: Lenovo SVP

Motorola will concentrate on smartphones in the premium segment in 2016. In 2016, Motorola's smartphones will have fingerprint sensors and will have at least 5-inch displays. Chen Xudong, SVP of Lenovo Group told Tech Sina. SEE ALSO: Google ...
 Gizbot.com1 month ago Motorola's 2016 lineup will all include 5″ screens and fingerprint sensors says Lenovo SVP  MyInforms1 month ago All 2016 Moto phones will sport fingerprint sensors: Chen Xudong  MyInforms1 month ago Phones with fingerprint sensors under Rs 20,000  The Mobile Indian2 months ago

All 2016 Moto devices will have fingerprint scanners, Lenovo exec says

Despite basically pioneering the concept of a smartphone with a built-in fingerprint scanner with the Atrix 4G back in 2011, Motorola hasn't been quick to jump back on this train last year, when such sensors have been featured in pretty much every ...
 GSMArena.com1 month ago
Phone Arena

Lenovo to phase out Motorola name

Motorola, the company associated with walkie talkies used by the Allies in World War II and the company that kicked off Androidmania with the launch of the Motorola DROID in 2009, is going away. Today's report is something of a shocker considering ...
 Phone Arena1 month ago Lenovo to phase out Motorola name (UPDATE)  Phone Arena1 month ago
Android Central

Android History Interview: Motorola design chief Jim Wicks

Since Jim Wicks joined Motorola back in 2001, the mobile industry has changed beyond all recognition. Smartphones now dominate the landscape, which has been transformed by the arrival of the iPhone and the rapid growth of the Android ...
 Android Central2 months ago

Innovation in Smartphone Technology Has Slowed Down

The popularity of smartphones continues to grow, and 2015 was a record year for smartphone shipments. Although Samsung and Apple between them still control nearly 40 percent of worldwide smartphone shipments, the remaining 60 percent is divided ...
 MyInforms4 days ago Samsung's modular camera patent could be the first real step for modular smartphones  MyInforms2 months ago Yes, Apple should introduce a new 4-inch iPhone next year  MyInforms2 months ago HTC One smartwatch tipped to be coming in February  MyInforms2 months ago

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Review

We have the Lumia 950 XL on our testbed. We had to wait a long time for this one as it has been nearly two years since the last flagship spec phone has come from the Microsoft brand. Many people were hoping for a direct Lumia 1020 upgrade, which has ...
 CoolSmartPhone3 weeks ago IDG Contributor Network: The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL is an amazing pocket computer  Computerworld1 month ago

Microsoft Remote Desktop app turns phones into thin clients

Remote desktops on smartphones typically offer a subpar user experience, but a new app and Windows 10's Continuum feature could change all that. The Microsoft Remote Desktop Preview app on Windows 10 Mobile enables users to connect to remote PCs ...
 SearchVirtualDesktop.com3 weeks ago Magazine

Dausen 10400mAh High Speed Charging Power Bank

Not replying text or watch another cute video of your friends cats antic, all for the fear of your battery running out? While smaller capacity power banks offer back-up power for a day or so, heavy users like some of our colleagues who swear by ... Magazine3 weeks ago
Channel NewsAsia

Phone users to get better protection from hackers

SINGAPORE — The widespread use of mobile phones has created more opportunities for hackers to steal information from them, but two projects are under way in Singapore to give users better protection from cyberattacks. The Institute for Infocomm ...
 Today Online1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less