Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 830 results for "mro"

Bank of America Reaffirms Neutral Rating for Marathon Oil Co. (MRO)
American Banking News - Forex

Marathon Oil (MRO) Crosses Pivot Point Support at $14.27

Written on Mon, 06/27/2016 - 10:31am By Shiri Gupta Marathon Oil ( NYSE:MRO ) has opened bearishly below the pivot of $14.60 today and has reached the first level of support at $14.27. Should the shares continue to fall, the support pivots of ... Comtex SmarTrend, 17 hours ago
[x]  

173 images for mro

InvestorPlace.com, 4 days ago
Universe Today, 3 days ago
Jutia Group, 4 days ago
Octafinance, 5 days ago
Octafinance, 5 days ago
BayStreet.ca, 6 days ago
Benzinga.com, 6 days ago
Nasdaq, 1 week ago
Benzinga.com, 1 week ago
DNA, 2 days ago

Stocks in news: Tata Steel, HCL Tech, Guj Gas, Punj Lloyd, Nitco

Tata Steel | HCL Technologies | Gujarat Gas | MRO-Tek | Punj Lloyd | Shilpa Medicare | Nitco | Hotel Leela | Adani Power and Tata Power are stocks, which are in the news today.
 Money Control5 hours ago
MyNewsDesk

Airworks interested in setting up MRO at Mihan

Nagpur : After Boeing's maintenance repair and overhaul ( MRO ) depot built for Air India, another company is keen to take up land in Mihan . Airworks , a Gurgaon-based company with having an MRO at Hossur in Karnataka , sent a team to Mihan last ...
 Times of India10 hours ago FMI Releases New Report on the Air Transport MRO Market 2014-2020  MyNewsDesk1 week ago Mencast to resist and refute claims in High Court suit  Edge Markets6 days ago

Why realty tycoon Jitu Virwani is buying MRO-TEK shares everyday

Shares of erstwhile telecom and solar products company MRO-TEK have been in focus recently following a hostile takeover attempt by Bengaluru-based real estate tycoon Jitu Virwani of the Embassy Group.
 Money Control1 week ago MRO-TEK's board meeting on May 27, 2016  Money Control1 month ago MRO-TEK changes its name to MRO-TEK Realty  Money Control1 month ago
ADS Advance

Top 20 Commercial Aircraft Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Companies 2016: Market Share Analysis, Financials & Contract Details For The Leading Engine, Component, Heavy Airframe & Line Maintenance Providers

Comments NEW YORK, March 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details Visiongain assesses that the top 20 commercial aircraft MRO companies account for the majority of the commercial aircraft MRO market. The market is a mature and established sector ...
 AndhraNews.net1 week ago Technavio Announces Top Five Vendors in the Global Commercial Aircraft Seating Market from 2016 to 2020  BioSpace6 days ago Tata Technologies moves into Bristol  ADS Advance1 week ago
[x]  

Mro-Tek submits copy of clarification

A dedicated place to get a comprehensive economic update, Interactive tools and to voice your opinions. News pertaining to Markets, Corporates, Industry, Economy, Mutual Fund and Business RBI Policy Indicators, Exchange Rates and General ...
 Finalaya.com1 week ago

How MRO infra status will help Taneja Aerospace: CEO

MRO contributes 25 percent and the rest 75 percent is chipped in by the manufacturing segment to the overall business, says Sudhir Kumar, the CEO of Taneja Aerospace in an interview to CNCB-TV18.
 Money Control2 weeks ago

Civil aviation sector looks buoyant in A.P.

Entry of low-cost airlines and promise of MRO facilities set to give a fillip to the segment
 The Hindu2 weeks ago
India Infoline

Ramco Aviation to power Scandinavia's leading Helicopter MRO provider, Patria Helicopters AB

Ramco Systems has secured an order form Patria Helicopters AB to implement Ramco Aviation on Cloud.
 Money Control1 month ago Ramco Systems expands to the Philippines  Computerworld Malaysia4 days ago Ramco Systems gains after setting up subsidiary in Philippines  KJMC Group6 days ago Ramco Systems enters Philippines  India Infoline6 days ago
[x]  

Stocks in news: ITC, Maruti, Sobha, Future Consumer, IRB, ENIL

ITC | Maruti Suzuki | Torrent Power | Sobha | MRO-TEK | Mahindra Lifespaces | Coal India | Future Consumer | ENIL | ICRA | Pidilite Industries and IRB Infrastructure are stocks, which are in the news today.
 Money Control1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - mro
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less