Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 55 results for "nabard"

Farm ministry will promote all notified crops; GM or not: Radh...

Centre to operationalise Rs 5,000 crore fund for micro irrigation in NABARD Business Standard, 5 days ago

105 images for nabard

The Assam Tribune, 2 weeks ago
Money Today, 1 month ago
Money Control, 1 month ago
Money Control, 1 month ago
First Post.com, 1 month ago
Medianama, 1 month ago
Money Control, 2 months ago
State Times , 2 months ago
Medianama, 1 month ago
Money Control, 3 months ago
Money Control

Nabard surpasses FY17 loan target by 50% in Odisha

National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard) has extended financial support to the tune of Rs 14716 crore to Odisha during 2016-17, an achievement of a whopping 149 per cent of the target of Rs 9868 assigned to it for last fiscal.The total ...
 Business Standard1 month ago Nabard plans to enter affordable housing segment  Money Control1 month ago Union Cabinet nod to amendments to Nabard Act  Prokerala2 months ago Cabinet approves proposal for Amendments to the NABARD Act, 1981  PIB2 months ago
Money Control

Shun farm debt waivers: Nabard

Nabard said such schemes should be only for needy people
 Business Standard1 month ago After RBI, Nabard says loan waivers a bad idea  Business Standard1 month ago

Water conservation campaign launched in Haryana

Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar today launched the 'NABARD Water Campaign-2017' in about 5,000 villages in the state for creating awareness about conservation, preservation and efficient utilisation of water. The campaign, being organised by the ...
 Business Standard4 weeks ago

Govt moves bill in Lok Sabha to raise Nabard's capital to Rs 30K cr

RBI currently holds 0.4% of paid-up capital of Nabard and remaining 99.6% is held by central govt
 Business Standard1 month ago Govt moves bill in LS to raise Nabard's capital to Rs 30K cr  DNA1 month ago

Nabard extends Rs 9,241 cr to co-operative banks, RRBs as refinance in Guj

National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard) has extended Rs 9,241 crore as refinance support to cooperative banks and regional rural banks (RRBs) in Gujarat for providing crop loans to farmers during 2016-17. The bank has sanctioned Rs 2274 ...
 Business Standard1 month ago
Medianama

Fino Paytech to support Nabard's rural bank digitisation drive

To support Nabard's rural bank digitisation drive, Fino Paytech today said it will provide 5,000 Aadhar enabled micro ATMs in Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat and Maharashtra.
 DNA1 month ago Fino Paytech, NABARD will deploy 5k micro ATMs for rural banking  Medianama1 month ago

Nabard sanctions Rs 115 cr loan to Haryana for rural roads

Nabard's Haryana Regional Office Chief General Manager Arun Shukla said the aggregate length of the roads is 230.73 km.
 DNA1 month ago
State Times

NABARD pegs Rs 21,922 cr credit flow for J&K in 2017-18

The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has projected credit flow of over Rs 21,922 crore under priority sector in Jammu and Kashmir for 2017-18, nearly 22 per cent higher than last year's estimates. "Keeping in view the priorities of ...
 Business Standard2 months ago Survey to study impact of financial inclusion on livelihoods  The Assam Tribune2 months ago State credit seminar held  E Pao!2 months ago Satin Creditcare raises Rs 300 cr from NABARD  Deccan Herald2 months ago
[x]  

Govt nominates Nabard chief H K Bhanwala on board of DICGC

The government has nominated Nabard Chairman Harsh Kumar Bhanwala on the board of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corportion (DICGC).
 DNA1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less