Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 802 results for "nec corp"

Biometrics Market in Latin America 2014-2018

European Biometrics Market 2014-2018: 3M Cogent,Cognitec Syste...

Research and Markets ( has announced the addition of the "Biometrics Market in Europe 2014-2018" report to their offering. The Biometrics market in Europe will grow at a CAGR of ..., 4 days ago
Biometrics Market in Europe 2014-2018 Research and Markets, 1 week ago
Biometrics Market in Latin America 2014-2018 Research and Markets, 1 week ago

19 images for nec corp

4 Traders, 1 month ago
Scottrade, 1 month ago
Mobile World, 1 month ago
Nikkei Asian Review, 1 month ago
Today's Energy Solutions, 1 month ago
Renewable Energy News Europe, 1 month ago
4 Traders, 4 months ago, 2 months ago, 2 months ago, 2 months ago

NEC Exhibits 4k IGZO LCD Monitor for Medical Use

NEC's booth [Click to enlarge image] NEC Corp exhibited a prototype of the "MultiSync MD Series" 4k (about 4,000 x 2,000-pixel) medical LCD monitor at International Modern Hospital Show 2014, which took place from July 16 to 18, 2014, in Tokyo. ...
 Tech-On!5 days ago R&I affirms NEC Corp's rating at "A-" and announces stable outlook  Reuters3 weeks ago NEC Corp.: R&I Affirms A-/a-1, Stable  Noodls3 weeks ago

NEC Corp. to conduct 5G trials jointly with NTT Docomo

Japanese multinational IT company, NEC Corporation, and the mobile phone operator, NTT DOCOMO have reached an agreement to jointly conduct trials for the use of 5th generation or 5G mobile communication standard. 5G denotes the next major phase of mobile ...
 Business Standard2 months ago

NEC to develop government cloud services for Romania

By eGov Innovation Editors | 2014-07-20 NEC Corp. and Romanian cloud company Ymens are partnering to develop government cloud services for Romania. The two companies are currently building out their Software as a Service (SaaS) platform to ...
 Enterprise Innovation1 week ago

NEC opens new Satellite Integration Center in Tokyo

NEC Corp. has opened a new facility for the assembly, integration and testing of satellites at its existing plant in Fuchu City, a suburb of Tokyo, Japan. The new Satellite Integration Center adds to the Fuchu plant's existing operations, and ...
 Microwave Journal2 weeks ago

What are U.S. FDA Import Alerts?

PRWeb 2014-07-28 New changes are being made to the FDA import alerts every day. Registrar Corp, an FDA consulting company, explains to industry the meaning and impact of U.S. FDA Import Alerts. Hampton, Virginia (PRWEB) July 28, 2014 The ...
 BizWire Express22 hours ago
Nikkei Asian Review

3M to spend about $885M to buy subsidiary stake

The maker of Post-it notes established the subsidiary in 1961 as a joint venture with Sumitomo Electric Industries and NEC Corp. 3M acquired NEC's stake in 2003, increasing its stake to 75 percent. It would be buying the remaining 25 percent from ...
 Investor's Business Daily1 week ago 3M to Gain Control of Sumitomo 3M Ltd.  Adhesives & Sealants Industry6 days ago 3M takes over Sumitomo 3M Ltd.  Evertiq1 week ago 3M spends $885M for full control of Japanese unit [Star Tribune (Minneapolis) :: ]  BusinessWeek1 week ago

Fitch Affirms JPMCC 2005-LDP5

has affirmed J.P. Morgan Chase Commercial Mortgage Series Corp. commercial mortgage pass-through certificates series 2005-LDP5. A detailed list of rating actions follows at the end of this press release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmations are ...
 Pettinga Financial Advisors4 days ago

8-K - IMMERSION CORP (0001058811) (Filer)

Filing Date 2014-07-25 Accepted 2014-07-25 16:52:08 Documents 1 Period of Report 2014-07-23 Filing Date Changed 2014-07-25 Items Item 8.01: Other Events Document Format Files Mailing Address 30 ...
 SEC Filings3 days ago 8-K - ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORP (0001101215) (Filer)  SEC Filings4 days ago 8-K - DORAL FINANCIAL CORP (0000840889) (Filer)  SEC Filings4 days ago 8-K - WORDLOGIC CORP (0001139614) (Filer)  SEC Filings1 week ago

MICROSOFT : announces winners and finalists of 2014 Sales Achievement program

- Microsoft Corp. on Thursday announced the winners and finalists of the Sales Achievement program. Winners and finalists were recognized at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2014, the company's annual event for industry partners, July ...
 4 Traders4 days ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less