Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 223 results for "neelu"

Women do a better job at servicing: Neelu Singh

MUMBAI: Curiosity, they say, kills the cat. But in Neelu Singh's case it landed her in the travel industry. A graduate in microbiology, she picked up a summer job at SITA World Travel in Agra — where her father, an army officer, was posted — to ... Economic Times, 6 days ago

14 images for neelu

Rediff.com, 2 weeks ago
MrWeb, 2 weeks ago
Times of India, 3 weeks ago
WashingtonExec, 3 weeks ago
Travel Daily Media, 3 weeks ago
IndiaTV News, 1 month ago
Times of India, 1 month ago
Rediff.com, 1 month ago
stuff.co.nz, 3 months ago
Times of India, 4 months ago
Best Media Info

Vodafone completes acquisition of its Indian business

In March 2014, Vodafone completed the acquisition of indirect equity interests in VIL held by Analjit Singh and Neelu Analjit Singh, taking its stake to 89.03% of VIL.Vodafone has today acquired the remaining 10.97% of VIL from Piramal Enterprises ...
 Express Computer India1 week ago Vodafone Acquires 100 percent of Vodafone India  Communications Today1 week ago VodaFone Acquires 100% of VodaFone India  APN News1 week ago Vodafone takes full control of Indian unit  Economic Times1 week ago
[x]  

Builder hacked to death in Barabanki

Neelu Singh, a real estate businessman from Barabanki — known for his links in the political circles — was hacked to death in Kotwali area of the city barely 20 km from the state capital on Sunday evening.
 Times of India2 weeks ago
Times of India

My doctor advised me to remove my pallu at regular intervals: Neelu Vaghela

Famous actress Neelu Vaghela feels she is paying a huge price for her popularity on the small screen. "Unlike my on screen character of Bhabho, I am not at all so decked up in real life. I usually wear dresses in real life and not saris. I am not at ...
 Times of India3 weeks ago
IndiaTV News

Kanika, Neelu turn choreographers

After a stint on dance reality show "Nach Baliye", actresses Neelu Vagela and Kanika have now started utilising their talent for their daily soap "Diya Aur Baati Hum". They came together to choreograph a dance sequence for the show. The actors ...
 India TV1 month ago
[x]  

11th DGAR Cup Neelu RK, T Leishemba bag gold in junior events

Neelu RK of Chingkheihunba Polo Club bagged the gold in the Show Jumping Junior Girls' final while T Leishemba came out tops in the Tent Pegging Lance Junior Boys final of the ongoing 11 DG AR State Equestrian Championship and 5th IGAR S Junior Equestrian ...
 E Pao!2 months ago Equestrian Championships Neelu on top in show jumping  E Pao!2 months ago Neelu bags jump gold  The Telegraph2 months ago

What does the Indian voter want

Over dinner the Gupta family father Pankaj mother Neelu daughter Preeti and son Raghav talk about issues that are driving the Indian voter in this Lok Sabha election
 Hindustan Times2 months ago
WashingtonExec

SECAF Announces 2014 Government Contractor Awards Finalists

Neelu Modali, CEO, SMRC The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF) Tuesday announced the finalists for its sixth annual Government Contractor Awards gala set for May 1 at the Hilton McLean in Tysons Corner. The gala honors ...
 WashingtonExec3 weeks ago

Gunjan Utreja is good and has a genuine fire in his belly to perform - Neelu Koh ...

Gunjan Utreja is good and has a genuine fire in his belly to perform - Neelu Kohli Veteran TV and film actress Neelu Kohli, who recently entered Saurabh Tewari's Madhubala Ek Ishq
 INooz1 month ago
Travel News

Ezeego1 com reaches Nagpur

Ezeego1.com, the online travel search company has launched a new franchise store in Dhantoli region of Nagpur. Ezeego1.com has a good offline presence in Mumbai and other suburban regions and with this launch, it enters the tier II cities of ...
 Franchise India3 days ago Ezeego1.com enters Maharashtra's Tier II city 'Nagpur'  Express TravelWorld1 week ago Ezeego1.com Expands to Nagpur  India Retailing1 week ago Ezeego1.com expands in Nagpur  Travel News1 week ago
[x]  
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less