Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 64 results for "nirmal khatri"

Raj Babbar to head UP Congress election committee with Nirmal Khatri
Hindustan Times

Raj Babbar to head UP Congress election committee with Nirmal ...

Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Tuesday approved a pradesh election committee for Uttar Pradesh, with state party chief Raj Babbar as its chairman and Nirmal Khatri as co-chairman. The party's 36-member pradesh election committee also has ... Hindustan Times, 2 weeks ago
Ally with SP or not? UP Cong in dilemma New Delhi Pioneer, 2 weeks ago
Raj Babbar to chair Cong election committee for UP, 2 weeks ago

4 images for nirmal khatri

Indian Express, 2 weeks ago
Hindustan Times, 2 weeks ago
Times of India, 6 months ago
Indian Express, 6 months ago
Himalayan Times

SPA, New Horizon sail into semi-finals

Bikram Bhusal of New Horizon Cricket Club plays a shot against Nepali Rhinos during their second Ruslan Cup Twenty20 Cricket Tournament match at the TU Stadium in Kathmandu on Sunday, January 14, 2017. Photo: Naresh Shrestha/THT Kathmandu, ...
 Himalayan Times1 week ago

Priyanka Gandhi, Dimple Yadav appear together on poster, suspense over SP-Congress alliance continues

Lucknow, Jan 12: Amid speculations on pre-poll alliance between Samajwadi Party and Congress for Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017, a poster featuring pictures of Priyanka Gandhi and Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's wife Dimple Yadav is displayed ...
 India.com1 week ago UP mein maja aayega: Rahul Gandhi non-committal on alliance  DNA India1 week ago Priyanka, Dimple appear on poster, no word on SP-Congress alliance yet; Rahul Gandhi hints at exciting UP polls  ZeeNews.com1 week ago Uttar Pradesh assembly elections: Rahul Gandhi keeps up suspense on alliance, says polls will be an exciting affair  Indian Express1 week ago

Trading community worst hit by demonetisation: Raj Babbar

monetisation as a death knell for small traders Congress state president Raj Babar said that the trading community that made BJP strong stands cheated at the hands of Prime Minister Narendra Modi who for personal glory has made these people suffer. ...
 New Delhi Pioneer2 weeks ago Raj Babbar protests against Demonetisation move  New Delhi Pioneer1 month ago

UP Congress sends names for all 403 assembly seats

The Uttar Pradesh State Election Committee on Thursday sent its recommendations for the 403 state assembly seats to the party high command.At a meeting chaired by state unit president Raj Babbar and attended by its Chief Ministerial candidate Sheila Dikshit, ...
 Prokerala2 weeks ago UP Congress sends names for all 40..  Samaylive2 weeks ago

TBI Blogs: Premchand to Bachchan These 15 Hindi Classics Are Absolute Must-Reads!

Withthe huge influx of global literature in English,we can sometimes forget that India has a rich tradition of literary work in Indian languages. Here is a list of 15 of the best and most popular works in Hindi. It is almost a travesty that in our ...
 Yahoo! India3 weeks ago
Himalayan Times

TAC dominate athletics

Ram Prasad Tharu of TAC competes in the men's 400m hurdles race in Sunsari on Tuesday, December 27, 2016. Photo: Udipt Singh Chhetry/THT Sunsari, December 27 Gopi Chand Parki and Kanchhi Maya Koju of Nepal APF Club won 10,000m gold medals in ...
 Himalayan Times3 weeks ago


Richard Verma, US ambassador to India, is a real charmer. He like a shrewd diplomat connected with the Indian audiences who had come to hear him talk on the India-US relations recently. A Punjabi born in Jalandar, he endeared himself to the ...
 The Echo Of India1 month ago
Sunday Guardian Live

Buzzword: OBC Muslim needed in U.P.

The Congress leadership is desperately looking for an OBC Muslim in Uttar Pradesh. UP's total Muslim population is 18%, out of which the forward class is merely 15%. The rest 85% are OBC Muslims. OBC Muslim needed in U.P. The Congress ...
 Sunday Guardian Live1 month ago


By Nora Chopra According to banking data from 16th September To 30th September 2016 INR 3,9467 lakh crore has been deposited. The corresponding data with regard to this period for the last couple of years shows deposit of INR 1,264 lakh crore and ...
 IPA Newspack.com1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less