Muscat: The Special Economic Zone in a Duqm (SEZD) celebrated the laying of the foundation stone for OMR24 million Sebacic Oman Refinery Company for the production of Sebacic acid which is the first project of its kind in the Middle East. The ... Gulf Daily News, 3 hours ago
Sebacic Oman to set up $1.2bn bio-refinery hub in Duqm SEZ - Oman Observer, 22 hours ago
Foundation stone for Sebacic Oman bio-refinery laid - Muscat Daily, 20 hours ago
27 Oct 2016 Muscat International Data Corporation (IDC) today hosted the 2016 edition of its annual IT Forum roadshow in Muscat alongside strategic partners ITA Oman and e.oman. More than 100 IT professionals attended the event at the ...IDC, 2 hours ago 9 / Outlook Oman Forum Explores Investment Opportunities ... Federation of Arab News Agencies, 2 days ago Forum to highlight investment opportunities in Oman Times of Oman, 4 days ago H E Sunaidy to outline sultanate's strategic vision at Outlook Oman Muscat Daily, 4 days ago
Oman and the United Arab Emirates signed yesterday an agreement in the field of international road and passenger transport.
Muscat: The agreement was signed by by Dr. Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Salim Al Futaisi Minister of Transport and Communications from the Omani side and Dr Abdullah bin Mohammed Al Nuaimi, Minister of Infrastructure Development from the Emirati side. ...Times of Oman, 6 hours ago UAE Deputy Premier on visit to Oman Bahrain News Agency, 21 hours ago UAE-Oman joint committee discusses issues concerning citizens, expats WAM.ae, 2 hours ago MUSCAT, 27th October, 2016 (WAM) — H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy ... Federation of Arab News Agencies, 3 hours ago
Muscat: Sixteen top drifters of Oman will battle it out for the Red Bull Car Park Drift Oman qualifier on Friday. The event will be held in association with the Oman Automobile Association at the premises and will start at 7pm on Friday, October ...Times of Oman, 52 minutes ago Red Bull Car Park Drift qualifier to be held in Oman Times of Oman, 1 day ago
BP Oman said that the Phase I of Khazzan natural gas project is 80% complete and set to deliver its first gas by the end of next year. The project is expected to produce one billion cubed feet of gas per day during this phase. Work on the ...Hydrocarbons Technology, 19 minutes ago BRIEF-BP Oman says on track for Khazzan Natural Gas Project first gas Reuters Africa, 2 days ago BP close to complete first phase of $16bn Khazzan gas project in Oman Energy Business Review, 1 day ago BP Oman expects Khazzan gas production to start in late 2017 OGPE.com, 1 day ago
Oman has been listed as one of the world's most improved economies forTimes of Oman, 4 hours ago Oman first in region for business start-ups Times of Oman, 23 hours ago India gains one spot in World Bank's Doing Business ranking Equilibrio Informativo, 14 hours ago Oman climbs 3 notches in World Bank's Doing Business ranking Muscat Daily, 19 hours ago
With thousands of flickering clay lamps illuminating every nook and corner of the homes in India, there's no missing the fact that Diwali, the festival of lights, has begun. Thousands of kilometres away, here in Oman, and around the world, the ...Times of Oman, 4 hours ago
You don't know what Diwali is, do you? Manmeet asks his American boss Todd Dempsy. I know what it is. I just think it's become a little commercialised, you know? replies Todd. It shouldn't be about buying stuff. It should be about celebrating the ...Times of Oman, 5 hours ago
1. Motichoor Ladoo An exotic Indian dessert made of small balls (boondi) made out of gram flour or besan and fried in oil. It's later soaked in sugar syrup and garnished with slivers of pistachios or almonds. Try at: Bombay Sweets, Rex Road +968 ...Times of Oman, 5 hours ago
Business Brief: Oman is set to attract 80 per cent of its capital investment from the private sector
Oman is set to attract 80 per cent of its capital investment from the private sector with the government contributing only the remaining 20 per cent amid slackness inTimes of Oman, 8 hours ago Oman targets 80% project funding from private sector Times of Oman, 1 day ago Oman to strengthen public-private-partnership Times of Oman, 2 days ago Oman focuses on PPP framework to attract investment in projects Muscat Daily, 2 days ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!