Berhampur: Two siblings at Rajapur village in Ganjam district died of suspected food poisoning on Saturday after eating cakes prepared for Dussehra. Two other members of the family - father and his eldest daughter - are struggling for their lives ... Times of India, 2 weeks ago
And here are your responses...We asked you, dear readers, to share your favourite movies and the maximum number of times you've watched them.Your responses, we're happy to inform, were curious and varied in equal parts.Take a look!Sholay The undisputed king of Hindi films' list strikes back.Ramesh Sippy's Western-inspired action blockbuster was mentioned the most, and has been collectively watched over 265 times.While reader Madhukar Joshi has watched it over 50 times, J Malaviya claims ...Rediff.com, 1 month ago
[September 16, 2014] (Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Targeted News Service Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va., Sept. 16 -- The following federal patents were awarded to inventors in California. *** ...TMC Net, 1 month ago
Early June, new RAX phones were installed in the offices and homes of all Union ministers and senior officers. This is done after every change of government to prevent bugging. The four-digit wire phones, provided by the home ministry and not the ...The Week, 1 month ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!