Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 810 results for "paul polman"

Unilever CEO Paul Polman tops Brand Learning's list of global growth leaders
More About Advertising

Unilever CEO Paul Polman tops Brand Learning's list of global ...

Surveys of businesses and business leaders generally state the bleedin obvious; sometimes lionising examples of both who turn out some time later to have feet of clay. But Brand Learning has produced an interesting spin on it, majoring on people and ... More About Advertising, 14 hours ago

14 images for paul polman

More About Advertising, 14 hours ago
India Infoline, 4 days ago
Vogue India, 1 week ago
International Business Times UK, 3 weeks ago
NGO Watch, 3 days ago
Just-Food, 3 weeks ago
Times of India, 4 days ago
Financial Mail, 1 week ago
IOL, 3 weeks ago
Huffington Post, 3 weeks ago
India Infoline

India a key contributor to global progress: Paul Polman, Unilever

In an interview with the Economic Times, Unilever CEO Paul Polman discussed as why India is among the fastest-growing economies. He told ET that India is among the key contributors to the global economic progress where it's size of population ...
 India Infoline4 days ago Zomato achieves operational break even in six countries and other Top Retail News of the Day  India Infoline4 days ago India will continue to be one of the fastest-growing economies: Unilever CEO Paul Polman  Economic Times5 days ago

UNILEVER CEO: The top 2% of society should help the other 98%

Inequality "undermines the fabric of society," according to Unilever CEO Paul Polman. Unilever has a market cap of around $130 billion and owns household brands like Axe, Hellman's, Dove, Knorr, Ben & Jerry's, and Vaseline. "Inequality is probably ...
 App.ViralNewsChart.com4 days ago Here is why the top 2% of society should help the other 98%  Yahoo! Finance UK and Ireland1 week ago Watch the CEO of one of the world's biggest companies explain why the top 2% of society should help the other 98%  MyInforms1 week ago

Unilever sales beat expectations as boss Paul Polman predicts 'volatile' market in 2016

The consumer goods heavyweight beat sales growth expectations despite 5pc dip in its profit Sales at Unilever (NYSE: UL - news ) , the maker of Dove, Flora and Colman's Mustard, beat expectations last year, despite a fall in profits. Tumbling ...
 Yahoo! Finance UK and Ireland3 weeks ago Higher pricing helps Unilever beat Q4 sales forecasts  Taipei Times Online3 weeks ago Unilever Will 'Zero Base' Marketing Budgets in Belt Tightening Move  Advertising Age3 weeks ago Unilever Sales Beat Estimates on New Ice Cream, Beauty Products  La Repubblica3 weeks ago

Unilever boss questions UK energy policy

The chief executive of Unilever has questioned the UK government's policy to make cuts to support green energy. Paul Polman feels the government isn't sending out a consistent message when it comes to renewable energy sources. The comments were ...
 BBC2 months ago Unilever chief executive questions UK energy policy  H&V News2 months ago VIDEO: Unilever boss questions UK energy policy  Before It's News2 months ago

Global study of senior executives shows which businesspeople and companies are most admired by peers for their approach to growth

12-Feb-2016 - Unilever CEO Paul Polman, Sir Richard Branson of Virgin and the late Steve Jobs are the individuals recognised by their peers as leaders and visionaries when it comes to managing business growth, according to research unveiled today. ...
 Top-Consultant.com13 hours ago Who beat Richard Branson to the top spot of most inspirational business leader?  LondonlovesBusiness.com15 hours ago Who are the most admired business growth drivers?  Fresh Business Thinking16 hours ago

Unilever FY15 Profit Down, Warns Of High Volatility

Looking ahead, Chief Executive Officer Paul Polman said, "We are preparing ourselves for tougher market conditions and high volatility in 2016, as world events in recent weeks have highlighted. Therefore it is vital that we drive agility and cost ...
 Nasdaq3 weeks ago Unilever Shows Resilience in a Challenging Year  Food Drink Business Europe2 weeks ago UNILEVER : warns market will be tougher in 2016  4 Traders3 weeks ago Unilever prepares for tough 2016 as profits drop  Cosmetics Business3 weeks ago

UNILEVER : PG Tips maker Unilever is

6 PG Tips maker Unilever is braced for a tough year. Boss Paul Polman predicted 2016 would be "volatile" given the slowdown in the global economy. It came as Unilever, which owns everything from Dove soap to the Magnum ice cream brand, revealed ...
 4 Traders3 weeks ago Unilever chief anticipates year of crises as stock markets falter  ExecReview.com3 weeks ago UNILEVER : prepares for tougher global market conditions  4 Traders3 weeks ago UNILEVER : Warns Of "High Volatility" In 2016 As Profit Slips (UPDATE)  4 Traders3 weeks ago

Global uncertainty clouds Unilever's outlook

1/21/2016 - by Keith Nunes Paul Polman, c.e.o. of Unilever, said the company is facing a tough environment. LONDON — Paul Polman, chief executive officer of Unilever, didn't mince words when discussing the global economic environment and ...
 MyInforms3 weeks ago

Tempus: It's time to tuck into a bowl of ice cream

Paul Polman, the chief executive of Unilever , has a bit of a reputation as a merchant of doom. He shocked the City in September 2013 by warning of a downturn in emerging markets, from where Unilever gets more than half its business. That warning ...
 DirectorsTalk3 weeks ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - paul polman
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less