Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 18 results for "prashant bhargava"

For the love of science and art and the nation

Mona Ramavat Hyderabad,March 25, 2014| UPDATED23:33 IST Scientists Dr PM Bhargava and Chandana Chakrabarti show the newly launched books. Renowned scientist Dr PM Bhargava, the founder of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) who ... India Today, 3 weeks ago

Freescale Semiconductor Assigned Patent

[April 02, 2014] (Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) By Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va., April 2 -- Freescale Semiconductor, Austin, Texas, has been assigned a patent (8,689,357) developed by four ...
 TMC Net2 weeks ago
TechCrunch

Delhi Based Mobile A/B Testing Startup Appiterate Secures $500k Seed Funding

Appiterate, the platform which helps mobile developers A/B test their apps has $500k in seed funding from SAIF Partners and angel investors Greg Badros, the former VP of Product and Engineering at Facebook and Prashant Malik, also an ex-Facebook ...
 Pluggd.in2 weeks ago Appiterate Raises Seed Funding From SAIF Partners, Joins Growing List Of A/B Testing Startups  TechCrunch2 weeks ago

Corporate governance: How Maruti is tryin to regain investor confidence

Over the course of the next month, top officials at , led by chairman RC Bhargava, will do something that is far removed from their main responsibility of making and selling cars: engage with non-promoter investors to vote for an idea that has ...
 Economic Times2 weeks ago How Maruti is trying to regain investor confidence  Economic Times2 weeks ago

India: Destroying Biodiversity, The Devastating Social Impacts of GMO Killer Seeds

India's Prime Minister's approval of GM food and Environment Minister Moily's disregard for rules, illegally permitting open field trials of 120 food crops will destroy India at the genetic level, namely its biodiversity. In an election year ...
 Global Research4 weeks ago
NDTV Profit

Why Maruti Suzuki could set a bad example

Maruti Suzuki's decision to source cars from a Gujarat plant to be built by its parent has 'incensed' shareholders, Institutional Investor Advisory Services (IIAS) told NDTV. Under the plan, Maruti will buy vehicles produced by Suzuki at the new ...
 NDTV Profit1 month ago Maruti Suzuki's Gujarat plans have 'incensed' investors, says this analyst  NDTV Profit1 month ago Maruti has 'incensed' investors, says analyst  NDTV Profit1 month ago Maruti's Gujarat plans have 'incensed' investors, says this analyst  NDTV Profit1 month ago
Financial Express

The Sebi men who went after Subrata Roy's Sahara Group

Just a year ago in March, Subrata Roy was served an order to come to the Securities and Exchange Board of India office for a final opportunity to refund Rs 24,000 crore to investors. The man who served the order was Sebi board's full time member ...
 Financial Express1 month ago Meet Subrata Roy's Sahara Group nemesis at Sebi  Financial Express1 month ago

A scientific approach to nation-building

For several decades now, India is touted as the next super power, but somehow, we don't quite get there. With elections slated in about a couple of months from now, this debate - broken down into specific issues forms the core political agenda.
 DNA India1 month ago

BMJ announces BMJ Innovations, a quarterly online journal

Global healthcare knowledge provider BMJ today announces BMJ Innovations a new quarterly online journal, in collaboration with AIIMS. This new online only subscription based journal will add to BMJ's growing stable of international titles, under ...
 APN News1 month ago

'We're Not Being Ruled by Will of the People'

We just live under an illusion that we are a democracy. A party or coalition which has 51 per cent MPs forms the government and they control all policy decisions and the remaining 49 per cent has no say in it, AAP Leader Prashant Bhushan has said.
 New Indian Express1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less