Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 844 results for "psc"

Aspirants appeal PSC to extend KAS form submission date

December 6 was the last date for submission for KAS prelims examination. There is a problem with uploading our details besides photographs and signatures. We called many a times to the concerned officials about the issue but were not able to fix the ... Greater Kashmir, 12 hours ago

659 images for psc

Daily Trust Nigera, 1 day ago
Nigeria Today.ng, 1 day ago
Palestine Chronicle, 6 days ago
Today.ng, 1 day ago
Indian Express, 4 days ago
Mathrubhumi, 1 week ago
Middle East Monitor, 6 days ago
Realnews Magazine, 1 day ago
ACHR News, 2 days ago
Arabstoday.net, 1 week ago

Prelims for civil services on Feb 19 next year: PSC

It said the candidates who have not deposited their fee so far have been asked to deposit the same by or before December 15, otherwise their candidature shall be rejected. GK Web Desk Srinagar, Publish Date: Dec 7 2016 7:25PM | Updated Date: Dec ...
 Greater Kashmir18 hours ago KAS 2016: JKPSC to extend dates for deposition of fee  Greater Kashmir2 days ago

PSC considering quota for differently abled

The State Public Service Commission would hold discussions with the government on reserving 3 per cent posts for the differently abled in organisations that come within its ambit. The decision was made at a meeting of the commission here on ...
 The Hindu2 days ago

Priority for disabled in PSC appointments: Minister

Kannur: Minister for health and social justice, K K Shylaja said necessary amendments have been made in order to give first appointment from the public service commission (PSC) rank list to differently-abled candidates. In her inaugural address at ...
 Times of India4 days ago Job rules amended for differently abled: Minister  The Hindu4 days ago

J&K Shri Ram Sena demands separate PSC for Jammu region

J&K State President, Shri Ram Sena, Rajiv Mahajan has criticized State Government headed by Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti for adopting discriminatory attitude towards the student fraternity of Jammu division. In a statement issued here on ...
 Meri News4 days ago
India.com

Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016: Apply for 578 Project Officers, Audit Officers and Inspectors

Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of578 Inspectors Audit, Child Development Project Officer, Audit Officer posts for the appointment in Department of Social Security and ...
 India.com1 week ago

Assam PSC chief suspended for link with multi-crore cash-for-jobs scam

The Assam government has suspended the arrested chairman of the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Rakesh Paul for his involvement in a multi-crore cash-for-jobs scam, an official said today. The Raj Bhavan here on Friday also sought a ...
 The Echo Of India1 week ago

Delhi HC gives centre two months to decide on extending Cairn's Barmer PSC

Cairn holds a 70% stake in the Rajasthan block, while ONGC owns the remaining 30% Sayan Ghosal | New Delhi November 7, 2016 Last Updated at 21:59 IST
 Business Standard1 month ago Decide in 2 months on extension of PSC with Cairn: HC to govt  Business Standard1 month ago
Manufacturing Chemist

Curable initiates the international PSC Genome project

Curable, a non-profit research accelerator that applies engineering approaches to medicine to develop solutions for rare diseases, announced the initiation of the International PSC Genome Project, which includes the Regeneron Genetics Center (RGC, a ...
 Bio Spectrum Asia2 weeks ago REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS : Curable Initiates the International PSC Genome Project in Partnership with the Mayo Clinic, With Contributions from the Regeneron Genetics Center  4 Traders2 weeks ago
[x]  

Ensure equal opportunity to marginalised: Pinarayi

PSC’s biggest online centre inaugurated in Kozhikode
 The Hindu2 months ago CM inaugurates online exam centre of Kerala PSC  Business Standard2 months ago Kozhikode Today  The Hindu2 months ago PSC online exam centre to bring cheers to north Kerala  The Hindu2 months ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less