Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 197 results for "rahul bhatia"

Where channels fear to tread

The internet may finally be free of censorship in India, but TV embraces it. Rahul Bhatia finds out what the bleep is wrong. Times of India, 2 hours ago

5 images for rahul bhatia

Indian Express, 4 weeks ago
NewsReality.com, 3 days ago
Tech In Asia, 1 month ago
Financial Express, 1 month ago
International Business Times India, 1 month ago
DNA

IndiGo denies stake-sale talks with Qatar Airways

Currently, Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises holds 51.12% stake in IndiGo and the rest 48.88% is held by another investor Rakesh S Gangwal through his Virginia-based company Caelum Investments.
 DNA1 month ago IndiGo says not in talks with Qatar Airways for stake sale  Financial Express1 month ago
[x]  
International Business Times India

Qatar Airways CEO Al-Baker and Rahul Bhatia of IndiGo Meet, Triggering Stake Sal

A meeting betweenQatar Airways's Group Chief Executive Officer Akbar Al-Baker and IndiGo Airlines promoter Rahul Bhatia in New Delhi on Thursday has triggered speculation that a stake sale by IndiGo to Qatar Airways could be in the offing. ...
 International Business Times India1 month ago IndiGo, Qatar Airways have a power lunch  Hindu Business Line1 month ago

Checkout: Why IBI names Rahul Bhatia as one of its icons

Indian Business Icons (IBI) 2015, is a special initiative by CNBC-TV18 for celebrating 15 years of leadership. The endeavour is to form a distinct league of the most powerful business icons that the people of the country think have had a monumental impact, ...
 Money Control1 month ago Finding The Iconic 15  Impact1 month ago

Accor and InterGlobe Enterprises alliance on rocks after absence of consensus on hotel project

MUMBAI | NEW DELHI: There is discontent brewing between French hospitality major Accor and Rahul Bhatia-led InterGlobe Enterprises over upcoming hotel projects, with an absence of consensus at the board level, people familiar with the matter told ...
 Economic Times2 months ago

IndiGo set to launch Rs 2,500-crore IPO

The Rahul Bhatia-owned airline is expected to net a record profit of up to Rs 2,220 crore this fiscal (2014-15), mainly due to low oil prices. NEW DELHI: India's largest airline by domestic market share, is preparing to launch an initial public offer (IPO) of ...
 Economic Times1 week ago IndiGo to launch Rs 2,500─cr IPO in Q1 FY16  TravelBizMonitor.com1 week ago IndiGo set to launch Rs 2,500cr IPO  Times of India1 week ago
Ani News

Indian dating app TrulyMadly similar to Tinder but modified to fit with cultural nuances

Washington, March 04 (ANI): Co-founder of MakeMyTrip, Sachin Bhatia has said that TrulyMadly is an app that is similar to Tinder dating application but it is modified to fit with India's social and cultural nuances. According to TechCrunch, Bhatia ...
 Yahoo! India3 weeks ago Indian dating app TrulyMadly modified to fit with cultural nuances  ZeeNews.com3 weeks ago Security check at TrulyMadly  Agencyfaqs!2 months ago
[x]  
Times of India

Raima, Prateik to shoot bold scenes!

It seems Prateik and Raima Sen are having a gala time shooting for Rana Bhatia's debut film, Ishq Kabhi Kario Na, in Goa. If sources are to be believed, this Bollywood romantic-thriller will see the two actors enacting a few bold scenes as well.
 Times of India1 month ago

Virat Kohli, KL Rahul hit centuries; India reach 342/5 on Day 3 against Oz

Captain Virat Kohli smashed his fourth century of the series while young Lokesh Rahul also hit a gritty maiden ton as India fought back with a gallant batting display to keep themselves afloat in the fourth and final cricket Test against Australia ...
 24Dunia2 months ago Kohli, Rahul steady ship, India trail by 230 runs (Day's Report)  24Dunia2 months ago

'Temper' Music Review Round Up: Fails to Meet Expectations

The music of the much-awaited movie "Temper" starring Jr. NTR and Tamanna Bhatia in the lead has been released. The songs which are composed by Anup Rubens have opened to positive reviews but most of the critics feel that the songs do not live up to ...
 International Business Times India1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - rahul bhatia
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less