RBI governor Raghuram Rajan has said no single data point will determine the RBI's next move on interest rates, although with CPI over 10% and WPI at the 7% mark, economists seem to believe that the central bank will continue with its hawkish stance ... Sify, 3 weeks ago
5 reasons why inflation will moderate - Smart Investor, 3 weeks ago
2 images for "rajan goyal"
India's biggest jump in foreign-exchange reserves in two years offers the nation greater ammunition to support the rupee as U.S. policy makers debate when to pare back monetary stimulus. The reserves rose $6.7 billion in October to $283 billion, ...BusinessWeek, 4 weeks ago Rajan Spurs India Reserve Surge to Support Rupee Bloomberg, 4 weeks ago RBI's Rajan Sees India's Growth Rebounding as Exports Strengthen La Repubblica, 2 months ago Rajan Signals Better India Outlook on Exports, Reviving Projects Bloomberg, 2 months ago
Pic Courtesy: - Mumbai: Reserve Bank Governor Raghuram Rajan went by the majority opinion of panel members and increased a key interest rate by 0.25 percent in the second-quarter monetary policy review last month in view of high inflation. ...ZeeNews.com, 2 weeks ago
India's central bank raised its benchmark interest rate for the second straight month to fight accelerating inflation, while further easing emergency liquidity curbs that were imposed in July to support the rupee. Governor Raghuram Rajan boosted ...Bloomberg, 1 month ago India Inflation Unexpectedly Quickens, Adding to Rate-Rise Case Bloomberg, 1 month ago India Cuts MSF Rate to Ease Cash Squeeze After Climb in Rupee Bloomberg, 2 months ago
India's central bank will probably raise its benchmark interest rate tomorrow for the second straight month, stepping up the fight against the fastest consumer-price inflation in Asia. Governor Raghuram Rajan, who vowed to quell price pressures ...BusinessWeek, 1 month ago
Jet Airways on Thursday said it expects to raise $150 million through Etihad bankers by December. The Naresh Goyal-promoted airline on Wednesday reported its worst quarterly numbers with a record loss of Rs891 crore on a standalone basis in the ...New Delhi Pioneer, 1 month ago
The Raghuram Rajan Committee has released its report on "," based on which the Centre should allocate funds to the States. It recommends that "8.4% of funds will be allocated as a fixed basic allocation. Of the remaining 91.6%, /th and /th of the ...The Hindu, 1 month ago
What could possibly be common to selling butter, futures trading and the business process outsourcing industry? The common factor is Rohit Chaudhary, an entrepreneur who firmly believed there was an opportunity in the under-serviced technical ...Moneycontrol.com, 1 day ago
The stock market melt up continues. Meanwhile, intrigue only grows at the Fed. November 19, 2013: "From NPR News, this is All Things Considered. I'm Robert Siegel. And I'm Melissa Block. Americans are utterly fed up with Washington. That's the ...Safe Haven, 2 weeks ago
MUMBAI: The Reserve Bank of India's Technical Advisory Committee voted in majority to raise the repo rate in the last monetary policy as wage-price spiral is leading to entrenched inflation expectation, and warned about the likely breach of fiscal ...Economic Times, 2 weeks ago Minutes of the October 23, 2013 Meeting of the Technical Advisory Committee on Monetary Policy Moneycontrol.com, 2 weeks ago RBI panel voted in majority to raise repo in Q2 monetary policy India Infoline, 2 weeks ago RESERVE BANK OF INDIA : Minutes of the October 23, 2013 Meeting of the Technical Advisory Committee on Monetary Policy 4 Traders, 2 weeks ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!