Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 557 results for "ranjan gogoi"

Is your case in the 93% or the remaining 7%?
Indian Express

Respite for Glenmark in diabetes drugs case, SC to begin heari...

Business Today has learnt on Wednesday the Supreme Court judge Justice Ranjan Gogoi has stayed the injunction passed last week by the division bench of the Delhi High Court. With this, analysts feel, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals gets a respite for the ... Business Today India, 3 days ago
Is your case in the 93% or the remaining 7%? Indian Express, 1 month ago

3 images for "ranjan gogoi"

Indian Express, 1 month ago
Mid Day, 1 month ago
Firstpost.com, 1 month ago
Money Control

AM Singhvi wins stay of Delhi HC Glenmark injunction over Merck diabetes drug

A Supreme Court bench of justices Ranjan Gogoi and NV Ramana today stayed the 20 March Delhi high court order that restrained generic drug maker Glenmark Pharmaceuticals from manufacturing an anti-diabetes drug over which Merck allegedly held a ...
 Legally India3 days ago SC stays Delhi HC order against Glenmark  Financial Express2 days ago SC stays Delhi HC order till April 28 against Glenmark  Moneycontrol.com3 days ago DD can share feed of WC games with pvt cable operators: SC  Money Control1 month ago
[x]  
Hindustan Times

Outofturn DLF appeal listing irks SC judge

Supreme Court judge Justice Ranjan Gogoi Tuesday took strong exception to an out of turn listing of realtor DLFs appeal against the Competition Commission of Indias CCI decision to impose a 630 crore penalty on it and said he had sought an explanation from ...
 Hindustan Times1 week ago
[x]  

Delhi grapples with its own waste

Comment · print · T T T+· T- Supreme Court Judge Ranjan Gogoi.—Photo: V. Sudershan As and looks for efficient disposal, Supreme Court Judge Ranjan Gogoi on Sunday said by 2025, India would be generating 300 metric tonnes of waste.
 The Hindu1 week ago
Odisha Samaya

Smiling face is always welcome in court: SC Judge

New Delhi, Jan 16 (PTI) "A smiling face is always welcome in court" was the advise of the Supreme court judge Ranjan Gogoi to the law students here at the Delhi University's Campus Law Centre (CLC). "Keep smiling. Our generation has forgotten to ...
 Press Trust of India2 months ago PTI - DU-MOOTCOURT - Smiling face is always welcome in court: SC Judge  Namibia Press Agency2 months ago
[x]  
Rediff.com

Supreme Court to pronounce verdict on quota for Jats today

The judgment, reserved on December 17, 2014, will be pronounced by a bench of Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice Rohinton Fali Nariman. The batch of petitioners, while challenging the United Progressive Alliance government's decision to extend reservation to ...
 Jagran Post1 week ago SC to pronounce verdict on quota for Jats on Tuesday  Daijiworldcom1 week ago
[x]  
The Freepress Journal

SC terms bank scam colossal, rejects bail plea of accused

It is a colossal scam and you (Jigarbhai Amrutlal Thakkar) are the main accused, a bench comprising justices Ranjan Gogoi and Arun Mishra said while rejecting his bail plea. The counsel for Thakkar, who is in jail since July 26, 2012, said that 19 ...
 Millennium Post2 months ago SC terms bank scam 'colossal', rejects bail plea of accused  Business Standard India2 months ago Quota for persons with disabilities; SC seeks Centre's reply  Business Standard India2 months ago Quota for disabled: SC seeks Centre's reply  Press Trust of India2 months ago
[x]  
Calcutta Telegraph

Union seeks 1971 as NRC base

Assam Assembly Speaker Pranab Kumar Gogoi holds a meeting with intellectuals in Guwahati on Wednesday. Picture by UB Photos Guwahati, March 25: The All Assam Minorities Students Union (AAMSU) today insisted on making the 1971 electoral rolls as ...
 Calcutta Telegraph3 days ago

We can only clean our house, Justice Gogoi pulls up SC Registry for "unacceptable"New

Is something rotten in the State of Denmark? The hubbub surrounding allegedly biased listing of CIDCO matter last year has hardly died down when a similar controversy has raised its head again. This time Builder giant DLF and the Supreme Court ...
 Bar & Bench1 week ago

Thai agri lessons for Gaurav

Jorhat, March 6: If chief minister Tarun Gogoi was successful in bringing Thai entrepreneurs to Assam, his son and Kaliabor MP Gaurav Gogoi matched steps by leading a 14-member group from Assam to the Southeast Asian country. The group comprising ...
 Calcutta Telegraph3 weeks ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - ranjan gogoi
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less