Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 541 results for "ravi shastri"

Dhoni & Kohli are two 'alpha males': Shastri
MSN News US

Ravi Shastri believes current India team can win anywhere in t...

India beat England by eight wickets in Mohali to take 2-0 series lead Ravi Shastri says this Indian cricket team are capable of winning anywhere in the world Ravi Shastri says India are now capable of winning anywhere in the world after seeing ... Sky Sports, 1 week ago
'India can win anywhere' Bombay News.Net, 1 week ago
[x]  

490 images for ravi shastri

Yahoo! UK and Ireland, 2 weeks ago
India Today, 1 month ago
Mid Day, 1 week ago
Sify, 1 month ago
The Freepress Journal, 1 month ago
Mid Day, 1 week ago
IBNLive, 1 month ago
DNA, 1 month ago
One India, 1 month ago
The Hindu, 1 month ago

Shastri excited by speed duo

Ravi Shastri has hailed Mohammed Shami and Umesh Yadav as the fastest pair that the Indian cricket team has seen since his playing days. The duo took seven wickets between them as India comfortably beat England in the third Test by
 Sky Sports1 week ago Virat Kohli Takes The Ravi Shastri Tracer Bullet Challenge And For Once Heandamprsquos Really Bad At Something  MensXP.com2 weeks ago Ravi Shastri triggers the 'tracer bullet' challenge  Sportskeeda.com2 weeks ago Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid take Ravi Shastri's Tracer Bullet Challenge  Deccan Chronicle2 weeks ago
India.com

Sagar Mishra: Western Railways’ batsman scores six sixes in an over in Times Shield match

By hitting six sixes in an over, Sagar has become third Indian cricketer after Ravi Shastri and Yuvraj Singh to achieve the feat.
 Zee News1 week ago While Yuvi Was Busy Getting Married This Indian Batsman Smashed Six Sixes In An Over  MensXP.com1 week ago Western Railways batsman Sagar Mishra hits six sixes in an over  India.com1 week ago Western Railways Sagar Mishra scores six sixes in an over in Times Shield match  Firstpost.com1 week ago

WATCH: Amitabh Bachchan takes on Ravi Shastri's tracer bullet challenge

Shastri came up with the challenge, using one of the his most used and famous lines, during the third day's play of the second Test at Visakhapatnam.
 Zee News2 weeks ago WATCH who bites the bullet in Ravi Shastri's #TracerBulletChallenge  Zee News2 weeks ago
Yahoo! UK and Ireland

Former India cricketer Ravi Shastri takes indirect swipe at Sourav Ganguly

Former India cricketer Ravi Shastri has taken a dig at former skipper Sourav Ganguly claiming that cricket in Bengal has changed over the years and is just not limited to one prince. Shastri made the comments during the third day of the second test ...
 Yahoo! UK and Ireland2 weeks ago Ravi Shastri takes a dig at Sourav Ganguly, says Bengal is not limited to just one prince  Zee News2 weeks ago Ravi Shastri takes a sly dig at Sourav Ganguly  Sportskeeda.com2 weeks ago Know more about cricket's 8 debutants of the week  Sportskeeda.com2 weeks ago

MUST WATCH: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin, Hardik Pandya accept Ravi Shastri's challenge only to find themselves in sticky wicket

Many have tried, but most of the attempts failed to impress Shastri. Last Updated: Monday, November 21, 2016 - 20:49 Courtesy: BCCI New Delhi: India Test captain Virat Kohli, spin wizard Ravichandran Ashwin and talented all-rounder Hardik Pandya have accepted ...
 Zee News2 weeks ago MUST WATCH: Virat Kolhi, R Ashwin, Hardik Pandya accept Ravi Shastri's challenge only to find themselves in sticky wicket  ZeeNews.com2 weeks ago

India TV exclusive: Ravi Shastri says India may taste victory on day 3 of 2nd Test vs England

FreeMarker template error (HTML_DEBUG mode; use RETHROW in production!) Template importing failed (for parameter value "/WEB-INF/free_marker/themes/frontend.ftl"): Syntax error in template "WEB-INF/free_marker/themes/frontend.ftl" in line 468, ...
 HT Syndication2 weeks ago Ind vs Eng, 1st Test: First two sessions on day 4 will be crucial for team India: Ravi Shastri  HT Syndication3 weeks ago Ind vs Eng, 1st Test: 80 per cent chances of draw, 20 per cent of England's win, says Ravi Shastri  HT Syndication3 weeks ago
International Business Times India

MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli Have Utmost Respect for Each Other, Says Ravi Shastri

Virat Kohli had commented that doubtful decision making lead to the series loss in Bangladesh. Reuters India recently suffered a shocking defeat in the recently-concluded ODI series against Bangladesh. Post the loss, the team were exposed to a ...
 International Business Times India4 weeks ago Ravi Shastri lashes out at Virat Kohli for flop show in 1st innings at Eden Gardens  Zee News2 months ago Loyalty is most important for me: Kohli  News Today1 month ago Kohli swears by loyalty  Deccan Herald1 month ago
[x]  
MSN News US

This was the Indian Cricket Team at the Time of Sachin’s Debut in 1989; Here’s What these Yester-Year Cricketers are Upto Now!

Kapil Dev, Ravi Shastri, Sanjay Manjrekar; A look at the Indian cricket team over 27 years ago!
 Daily Bhaskar3 weeks ago Cricketers who have dated actresses  MSN News US4 days ago 5 best cricket ads ever  MSN News US1 month ago Top 10 cricketer-actress romances  MSN News US1 month ago
[x]  
Times of India

Ravi Shastri confident of India's solid comeback in second Test against England

The article below represents a preview only and is not meant for reuse or republishing. New Delhi, Nov. 13 -- Even though team India today toiled hard to restrict the visiting team from winning the first Test and managed to pull off a draw, former ...
 HT Syndication3 weeks ago Mohali Test: Lid on debate over No. 6 slot, for now  Times of India1 week ago Be patient well get better at using DRS, says Kohli  MSN News US1 week ago Numbers game: No stopping Ashwin, Kohli  Rediff.com2 weeks ago
[x]  
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less