Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 198 results for "reliance equity"

Equity markets trim gains as investors book profits
Sify

Sensex Closes Marginally Higher; Reliance Communications Falls...

Posted by Equitymaster Share markets in India continued to trade above the dotted line in the afternoon session. At the closing bell, the BSE Sensex closed higher by 81 points. While, the NSE Nifty finished higher by 10 points. Meanwhile, the S&P BSE Midcap ... Equitymaster.com, 3 weeks ago

26 images for reliance equity

Medianama, 2 weeks ago
Money Control, 3 weeks ago
Money Control, 1 month ago
Money Control, 1 month ago
Money Control, 2 months ago
Money Control, 2 months ago
Money Control, 2 months ago
Money Control, 2 months ago
Sify, 3 months ago
India Today, 3 months ago
Sify

Reliance Defence, France's Thales to form JV for military hardware

Reliance Defence will hold 51% stake in the JV, Thales will have the remaining 49% equity
 Business Standard3 days ago
Sify

Global cues, upcoming GST rollout cheer equity markets

Positive global cues and healthy buying in index heavyweights such as Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Steel and Reliance Industries pushed the Indian equity markets higher during the mid-afternoon trade session on Monday.
 Business Standard6 days ago

Many mid-and small-caps in euphoric zone, poised for correction: Singhania

Q&A with Sunil Singhania, chief investment officer - equity investments at Reliance Mutual Fund
 Business Standard3 weeks ago Domestic investors reducing market's reliance on FIIs: Report  DNA1 month ago Should you invest in SIPs for perpetuity?  Business Standard2 months ago
Rediff.com

RIL, Sebi case: Next hearing on August 8

In a nearly 10-year-old case, Sebi on March 24 had banned Reliance Industries and 12 others from equity derivatives trading for one year, while accusing RIL of making 'unlawful gains'. The Securities Appellate Tribunal on Wednesday admitted Reliance Industries' plea against a Sebi order banning it from equity derivatives markets and will hear the matter next on August 8, with the firm saying it should be allowed to invest its surplus funds, including through mutual funds. Reliance Industries' ...
 Rediff.com1 month ago SAT admits RIL plea against Sebi ban  Business Standard1 month ago
Money Control

Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management to be listed in bourses

The board of Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd (RNAM) has given its approval to list the company's equity shares on the bourses, the company said on Wednesday.In a statement issued here, RNAM said its board of directors have given their nod to list ...
 Prokerala2 weeks ago Reliance Growth Fund touches net asset value of Rs 1,000  DNA1 month ago Reliance Growth Fund hits NAV of Rs1,000  The Financial Chronicle1 month ago Reliance Mutual Fund buys 6 lakh shares of Indian Terrain Fashions  Money Control1 month ago
Rediff.com

Sensex, Nifty close flat but Midcap outperforms; Reliance up 4%

Equity benchmarks erased gains after hitting record closing highs, weighed by banking financials, FMCG and technology stocks
 Money Control2 months ago Sensex, Nifty Close at Record Highs; IT Stocks Lead Gains  Equitymaster.com1 month ago Nifty logs record closing at 9,307; Sensex gains 287 points  Rediff.com2 months ago Sensex, Nifty rally to record highs  Deccan Herald2 months ago

Trade with Bull Call Spread in Reliance Capital amp; Adani Ports: Krish Subramanyam

Krish Subramanyam, Co-Head Equity Advisory at Altamount Capital advises trading with Bull Call Spread in Reliance Capital and Adani Ports.
 Money Control2 months ago

RIL sells its 76% stake in Gulf Africa Petroleum to Total

Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) on Wednesday announced completion of the sale process of its entire 76 per cent equity stake in Mauritius-based oil retailer Gulf Africa Petroleum Corp (GAPCO) to Total Marketing & Services, a subsidiary of French oil and gas ...
 Prokerala2 months ago RIL sells its 76 pc stake in Gulf Africa Petroleum to Total  SME Times2 months ago

Reliance Industries allots 55,970 equity shares

Under ESOS
 Business Standard2 months ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less