Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is likely to double its pre-tax profit with the launch of telecom venture and commencement of oil projects, says CLSA report. According to the report, important projects of the company would be completed ... 4 Traders, 1 week ago
RIL's telecom, oil projects to push up profits: CLSA - Economic Times, 3 weeks ago
Telecom launch, petchem/ref project to be drivers for RIL - Business Standard, 1 month ago
3 images for "reliance venture"
Reliance Capital is expected to soon divest more equity in its life insurance venture to its foreign partner Nippon Life Reliance Capital said that it is confident about its further growth in its mutual fund and securities market. The company also expects a ...India Infoline, 3 weeks ago Ordinance boost: RCap eyes foreign funds in insurance ventures Business Standard, 1 month ago As Nippon Life looks to hike stake, Anil Ambani may hive-off Reliance Life First Post.com, 1 month ago Reliance Cap eyes foreign funds in insurance ventures Economic Times, 1 month ago
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Reliance Industries Ltd on Tuesday said it will transfer its textile business into a new joint venture with China's Shandong Ruyi Science and Technology Group Co Ltd (Ruyi).Business Standard, 1 month ago Chinese partner to dress up Vimal Rediff.com, 1 month ago Reliance signs agreement with Chinese firm Deccan Herald, 1 month ago Reliance forms textiles JV with China's Shandong Ruyi SME Times, 1 month ago
Mukesh Ambani's ambitious telecom venture, Reliance Jio Infocomm, has moved a step closer to its 4G launch. Tweet Mumbai, Maharashtra, January 9, 2015 / India PRwire/ -- Mukesh Ambani's ambitious telecom venture, Reliance Jio Infocomm, has moved a step closer ...India PRwire, 2 weeks ago Reliance Jio MD Sandip Das steps down Medianama, 2 weeks ago Weary Reliance abandons KG-D6 over access rules Deccan Herald, 1 month ago Reliance, partners abandon east coast oil and gas block Reuters, 1 month ago
More from: Rediff.com, Reuters...and 3 other sources
Reliance Industries' much-awaited launch of telecom venture and petrochem and refining expansion plans are likely to be key drivers for the company in 2015, Nomura said in a report. "2014 has been another disappoint: It is RIL's seventh consecutive year of underperformance relative to the (benchmark) Sensex, and it likely to be the worst," it said. RIL stocks are down 2 per cent this year as compared to Sensex rising by 29 per cent. The low gas price hike, it said, was a letdown to investors, ...Rediff.com, 1 month ago Telecom Launch, Petrochem, Refining Projects to Be Drivers for RIL Outlook, 1 month ago Telecom launch, petrochemical/refining to be drivers for RIL Economic Times, 1 month ago
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is planning to sell its 49.9 per cent stake in a US joint venture, which owns a pipeline network for the transportation of shale oil and gas. Apart from RIL, its partner in the US Pioneer Natural Resources Co (Pioneer) is also ...The Telegraph, 2 months ago RIL to exit US shale gas pipeline venture Business Standard, 2 months ago RIL to sell 49.9% stake in US joint venture Rediff.com, 2 months ago RIL to sell 49.9 per cent stake in US joint venture The Financial Chronicle, 2 months ago
today announced that the company is pursuing the divestment of its 50.1% share of the Eagle Ford Shale Midstream business. Reliance Holding USA, Inc. (Reliance) owns the remaining 49.9% of the EFS Midstream business and also plans to pursue the divestment of ...Myiris, 2 months ago RIL considering divestment of Eagle Ford midstream business Business Standard, 2 months ago Reliance considering divestment of Eagle Ford Shale in US Deccan Herald, 2 months ago RIL says considering divestment of Eagle Ford midstream business Reuters, 2 months ago
More from: , Prokerala...and 1 other sources
» Grab 40% Discounts On UnPluggd Tickets (Only Till November 24th). Use the code NEXTBIGWHATTWO ( link Reliance Retail Ltd. has launched an online store for groceries – reliancefreshdirect.com . With this move reliance has ventured in to a space that ...Pluggd in, 2 months ago
The President of the Youth Empowerment for Self-reliance Initiative, Mr Paul Uzodinma, has urged Nigerian youths to embark on ventures that will make them self-reliant. Uzodinma made the call in Umuahia while speaking with the News Agency of ...Nigeria Daily Independent, 1 week ago Nigeria: Nigerian Youths Counseled On Ventures for Self-Reliance AllAfrica.com, 1 week ago
The company has been conducting ground tests since last 8-9 months for acceptability of high speed Internet in the state through dedicated Wi-Fi hotspots Vinay Umarji | Ahmedabad January 30, 2015 Last Updated at 20:56 IST In what could indicate ...Business Standard India, 7 hours ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!