Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 20 results for "rent a naga"

VP Robredo under fire for Naga flight

Bus rider Vice President Leni Robredo is now a jet setter. De La Salle University Law Professor Antonio Contreras yesterday criticized Robredo for allegedly using a chartered private plane to attend a function in Naga City last July 23 which was in ... Philippines Daily Tribune, 2 months ago
Robredo on the use of private plane: It's unavoidable Kicker Daily News, 1 month ago

Demand for office space spilling over into provincial cities -- Pinnacle report

The robust demand for office space from the BPO industry is changing the landscape of a number of cities, according to the Philippine Real Estate Market Insight -- 3rd Quarter 2016 released by Pinnacle Real Estate Consulting Services, Inc. on ...
 Business World1 day ago
AlMonitor

Why is Egypt's army now in the baby formula business?

A protester reaches out as a soldier holds a child during a demonstration in Cairo, Jan. 29, 2011. (photo byREUTERS/Asmaa Waguih) Author:Albaraa Abdullah Posted September 21, 2016 On Sept. 3, the Egyptian armed forces issued a statement ...
 AlMonitor6 days ago

Be like Vishnu, not Indra 10 takeaways for entrepreneurs from the Bangalore Biz LitFest 2016

The second annual Bangalore Business Literature Festival , hosted by NSRCEL at the IIM Bangalore campus, wrapped up with a wide range of insights from startup founders, investors, social entrepreneurs, academics, authors and management experts. See ...
 Yourstory.in1 week ago 'Be like Vishnu, not Indra' - 10 takeaways for entrepreneurs from the Bangalore Biz LitFest 2016  TechGig1 week ago

Provincial cities next markets for BPO

Baguio City, Davao City, and Dumaguete City are among the cities considered the next 10 cities for the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sector, driven by the current administration's thrust for regional growth, according to a report by real estate ...
 Manila Times1 week ago

ULFA(I) uses social media for extortion

GUWAHATI: Security forces and Assam police engaged in counter-insurgency operation in Assam have mounted vigil against the proscribed United Liberation Front of Assam-Independent (ULFA-I) which has started using social media like WhatsApp to send ...
 ShillongTimes.com1 week ago

Tentacles in population dynamics of Manipur

Manipur is gifted with natural beauty and favourable climate. About 10% of its total area constitute the valley area and the rest (90%) is hill areas. The valley is surrounded by the hill ranges which make barriers to invaders from neighbouring ...
 Sangai Express1 week ago
Times of India

'Indian rebels cultivating opium in Myanmar'

GUWAHATI: A self-styled 'captain' of NSCN-K, who was nabbed by the Assam Police from a rented house in the city here early on Tuesday morning, has revealed how most of the Indian rebel outfits based in Myanmar, barring the anti-talks Ulfa (I), have ...
 Times of India3 weeks ago

The Regulation of Non-Manipur Peoples Bill, 2016

Joint Committee on Inner Line Permit System (JCILPS) has submitted an alternative draft Bill in lieu of Manipur Regulation of Non-Local People Bill, 2016, recently made public by Manipur Govt, for consideration by the stakeholders of the State and ...
 Sangai Express4 weeks ago

Nagaland Police arrest cheat from Salt Lake

KOLKATA: The Nagaland police carried out a joint operation with Bidhannagar City police in Salt Lake on Thursday to arrest a cheat who duped hundreds worth more than Rs 40 crore by offering them huge "returns" for installing mobile towers. The ...
 Times of India1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less