Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 1399 results for "reserve bank"

What Foreign Brokerages Expect from RBI Meeting on 4 August
International Business Times India

RBI's communication strategy under a cloud

Reserve Bank of India Governor Raghuram Rajan's comments at the inauguration of the Meghnad Desai Academy of Economics on Monday were made public by the communications agency even though he wanted it to remain a private function that was off-limits ... Smart Investor, 14 hours ago
What Foreign Brokerages Expect from RBI Meeting on 4 August International Business Times India, 23 hours ago
Top economy News of the day India Infoline, 3 days ago
[x]  
Financial Express

Outlook: Reserve Bank of India policy, earnings from Bharti Airtel, Tata Motors key for market

Over the past week, the BSE Sensex ended on a muted note, showing a marginal gain of 2.25 points at 28,114.56. (Reuters) Trading sentiment at the stock market this week would be dictated by RBI 's policy meet and quarterly earnings from ...
 Financial Express20 minutes ago Sensex reclaims 28,000 after initial setback, ends the week flat  Times of India22 hours ago Markets surge on rate cut hopes; Sensex zooms 400 points  Rediff.com1 day ago Sensex reclaims 28K after initial setback, ends the week flat  The Echo Of India9 hours ago
[x]  
Reuters India

RBI to hold rates on August 4 - Reuters poll

BENGALURU The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is unlikely to loosen policy before October, particularly with retail inflation at an eight-month high after food prices spiked, a Reuters poll of economists found. All but four of 51 forecasters polled ...
 Reuters India19 hours ago BofA likely to hold vote this year on Moynihan chairmanship: source  Reuters Canada1 day ago RBI to hold rates on Aug 4, some see cut by year-end - Reuters poll  Reuters3 days ago RBI to Hold Rates on Tuesday, Cut Likely in September: Experts  NDTV Profit14 hours ago
[x]  
Business Standard

Reserve Bank meeting and profit results in spotlight

The Reserve Bank board has its monthly get together on Tuesday and once again the very strong betting is they'll leave things alone. The market is pricing in about a 90 per cent chance of no change and a 10 per cent chance of a cut. The board ...
 ABC Online3 hours ago Tyagi attended RBI's board meet but may not have taken oath  Business Standard1 day ago Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank Gets Foreign Experts On Bank Supervision  AllAfrica.com19 hours ago It's my way or the highway, Centre tells Reserve Bank of India  DNA1 week ago
Financial Express

Monetary policy committee: Vote or veto?

In modern economies, it is the central bank (Reserve Bank of India) that decides the monetary policy. (PTI) So much has happened that is cause for grief, concern or plain disgust. The universally admired Dr APJ Abdul Kalam passed away. There was ...
 Financial Express12 hours ago Centre to ensure RBI autonomy in policy framing: Sinha  Economic Times5 days ago 'Either RBI should have majority in monetary policy panel or governor a veto'  Business Standard1 week ago No rate panel veto for Guv 'will strengthen RBI': Govt srcs  Money Control1 day ago
[x]  

Bank of England or Federal Reserve: Who will move first on interest rates?

Interest rate rises are on way for the first time since the financial crisis - what will it mean for either side of the Atlantic to
 Yahoo! UK and Ireland17 hours ago First Financial Bankshares Completes Acquisition Of First Bank, N.A.  Wall Street Business Network1 day ago FIRST FINANCIAL BANKSHARES : Completes Acquisition Of First Bank, N.A.  4 Traders1 day ago
[x]  

RBI to review credit policy on August 4

New Delhi, Aug 1 (UNI) Amidst demand for a cut in interest rates from the industry, the Reserve Bank of India will unveil its bi-monthly credit policy on August 4. The Reserve Bank of India will announce the Third Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Review, ...
 United News of India22 hours ago
Rediff.com

Moody expects Reserve Bank of India to cut rate to boost growth of India

Global economic analyst Moody's expressed hope that the Reserve Bank of India would reduce it by 0.25 percent to push growth in the country.Reserve Bank which has already cut interest rates by 0.75 percent so far this year, will announce its third ...
 Online Indian News1 hour ago India business sentiment declines in July as export growth falls: Survey  DNA1 week ago India's eco growth prospects dim on delays to reforms: Poll  Money Control1 week ago Delay in reforms dims India's growth prospects  The Financial Chronicle1 week ago
Financial Express

Reserve Bank of India faces a tough choice on rate front on Tuesday

RBI mostly tracks the consumer price inflation for its monetary policy decision. (Reuters) With retail inflation showing no signs of abating, RBI faces tough choice on cutting rate second time this fiscal to meet government and industry ...
 Financial Express1 hour ago Bank Indonesia Sees Inflation Ease in July, Will Maintain Tight Policy Stance  Jakarta Globe17 hours ago SBI sees no rate cut by Reserve Bank of India on August 4  Economic Times2 weeks ago SBI sees no rate cut by RBI on Aug 4  Rediff.com2 weeks ago
[x]  
APN News

Reserve Bank is likely to keep the repo rate unchanged by CapitalVia Global Research Limited

Previous story: DELL India Reiterates Its Robust Expansion Plans For India With The Launch Of Its 600th DELL Exclusive Store In Bangalore Next story: Mahindra Lifespaces Q1 FY16 Consolidated Total Income at Rs. 188 Cr with PAT of Rs. 25 cr ...
 APN News1 day ago Mahindra Lifespaces Q1 FY16 Consolidated Total Income at Rs. 188 Cr with PAT of Rs. 25 cr  APN News1 day ago Rates may remain unchanged  The Echo Of India1 day ago RBI may keep rates unchanged in Aug 4 policy meet: Ind-Ra  Business Standard1 day ago
[x]  
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - reserve bank
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less