New Delhi: Smoke emitted from one mosquito repellent coil is equivalent to those of 100 cigarettes, thus causing harm to a large number of people in India, an expert said on Wednesday. "Not many people know about it, but the damage done to your ... NDTV, 4 days ago
At a time when all the Capital's hospitals are gearing up to tackle the dreaded H1N1 virus, one of the biggest central government hospital in the city is struggling to deal with the situation. While the medical stock has been doubled in other ...India Today, 1 week ago
New Delhi, Feb. 19: Sections of medics' associations today called on the Centre to enforce a proposed ban on the use of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) or plastic containers to package some medications and impose rigorous quality standards on ...Calcutta Telegraph, 2 weeks ago
GURGAON: A child whose right foot became numb and dysfunctional within 24 hours of her contracting high fever two weeks ago, has been referred to the World Health Organization (WHO) for polio testing. As of now, the symptoms of two-year-old Radha ...Times of India, 1 month ago
Stay warm! For, intense winter chill can trigger a number of ailments as also aggravate the health conditions of the heart and diabetic patients particularly elders, say medical experts. Not taking care could lead to brain stroke or heart attack, ...New Delhi Pioneer, 1 month ago
Doctors sought to assuage widespread "paranoia" stoked by the swine flu outbreak on Monday, when the death of a 44-year-old woman pushed up this year's toll to four. In a letter to the Union health secretary, the Indian Medical Association (IMA) ...India Today, 1 month ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!