Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 816 results for "sc development department"

Spotlight on women scientists

Sandhya S. Visweswariah, chairperson of the Department of Molecular Reproduction, Development and Genetics, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), has several laurels to her name. She has 95 publications in peer-reviewed journals and five book chapters ... The Hindu, 1 week ago

2 images for "sc development department"

Charleston Business Journal, 2 months ago
Charleston Post and Courier, 4 months ago

Govt lists SCST welfare programmes

The Department of Tribal Affairs, Hills and Scheduled Castes Development under the initiative of Government of Manipur is taking up various schemes for socio economic development of SC and tribals in the State through imple mentation of developmental ...
 E Pao!3 weeks ago

Required Application Engineer in Dubai

Job Description: Department : Engineering Position : Application Engineer Academic Requirements: BSc Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Experience Required : 0 -2 Yrs in technical capacity General Description: To deploy the designed ...
 Siasat Daily1 day ago Engineers and Innovation to be Celebrated at 2016 Ontario Professional Engineers Awards Gala  Canada NewsWire4 days ago

Odisha govt admits malnutrition deaths in Nagada

BHUBANESWAR: State women and child development minister Usha Devi here on Wednesday admitted that 22 tribal children have died because of malnutrition at Nagada village in Jajpur district since March. Speaking at a review meeting of her department, ...
 Times of India3 days ago
Business Standard India

Maharashtra government to have separate department to keep tab on schemes

The IPR will study schemes, policies and services and find out if they need any amendments or improvement in implementation so that the tax payer's money is utilised properly, the official said requesting anonymity. (Reuters) Maharashtra ...
 Financial Express6 days ago Maha govt to have separate dept to keep tab on schemes  Press Trust of India6 days ago Maharashtra plans separate dept to keep tab on schemes  Hindu Business Line6 days ago Maharashtra to set up department to keep tab on schemes  Business Standard India6 days ago
[x]  

Outpost Medicine Expands Senior Leadership Team

LEXINGTON, Mass. & LONDON--( BUSINESS WIRE )--Outpost Medicine, a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of new treatments of urologic and gynecologic diseases and disorders, today announced additions to its senior leadership team, ...
 Business Wire5 days ago OUTPOST MEDICINE : Expands Senior Leadership Team  4 Traders5 days ago
[x]  
United News of India

DMK asks Puducherry CM to include Dalit Developmental Schemes in budget

In a list of suggestions for the budget submitted to the chief minister today, Mr.Siva suggested a separate inclusive budget with 16 per cent fund allocation for the dalits. He also urged for separate acts to ensure the funds for SC development that ...
 United News of India5 days ago

80 percent of funds being embezzled in Sindh: CJ

ISLAMABAD: Supreme Court Chief Justice (CJ) Anwar Zaheer Jamali said on Thursday that only 20 percent of development fund was being spent in Sindh and the remaining 80 percent was being embezzled. Presiding over a two-member bench of the SC that ...
 Daily Times1 week ago

President junks bill, 21 AAP MLAs face ouster

President Pranab Mukherjee (Photo: PTI) In a significant political development, President Pranab Mukherjee has refused to give assent to The Delhi Members of Legislative Assembly (Removal of Disqualific-ation) (Amendment) Bill 2015 that would have empowered ...
 Asian Age1 month ago

5% industrial sheds reserved for women

The Commerce and Industries Department has fixed quota for SCs, STs, Backward Classes, minorities, the disabled and women for allotting industrial sheds and sites developed by government agencies. The department has also decided to earmark 20% of the ...
 Deccan Herald2 months ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - sc development department
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less