A column on writers and their craft WHEN: I am not an early riser. When in London, I wake up by nine in the morning. I like to have my cup of coffee and read The Guardian cover to cover. If I am in Karachi, then its a cup of tea and The Dawn. Now, depending ... The Hindu, 3 weeks ago
Col Omar Abdullah Al Shamsi, director of the department, praised the operators for theirAbu Dhabi National, 1 week ago Dubai Police Report Increase in Emergency, Non-Emergency Calls TMC Net, 5 days ago Calls to Dubai's 999 operators rises to 1.4m Arabian Business, 1 week ago
Mr Ali Khalifa Al Shamsi ADIPEC 2014 Conference Chairman Strategy Coordination Director ADNOC Under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE, the 17 th edition of the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum ...NewsLineME.com, 1 month ago Minister lauds legacy of Sheikh Zayed The Gulf Today, 6 days ago Marriage Fund approves Dh9.11m grant Gulf News, 6 days ago Abu Dhabi, 12th July 2014 (WAM) — Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) will commence tomorrow a week-long training programme for 700 Emirati male and female students as part of phase III of YES to Work, a nationa Federation of Arab News Agencies, 2 weeks ago
Emirati designer and blogger Latifa Al Shamsi launched her Eid range at Valleydez Boutique, Galleria Mall, Al WaslGulf News, 1 week ago Souq Al Zaafaranah shops will be open for 24 hours Yahoo! Maktoob News, 1 week ago ODB opens new branch in Al Rustaq Oman Observer, 1 month ago
ABU DHABI, 22nd July, 2014 (WAM) — Dr. Maytha bint Salem Al Shamsi, Minister of State and Chairwoman of the Marriage Fund, has approved the names of 249 beneficiaries of the 6th batch of the Marriage Fund for 2014.
A grant of over AED 9.1 million has been sanctioned and the allocated money for each beneficiary has been transferred to their bank accounts, along with a notification SMS. The strategic role of the fund aims to form a cohesive U.A.E. family ...Federation of Arab News Agencies, 1 week ago ABU DHABI, 16th June, 2014 (WAM) — Dr. Maitha bint Salem Al Shamsi, Minister of State and Chairwoman of the Marriage Fund, has approved the beneficiaries of the fifth batch of the Marriage Fund for 2014. Federation of Arab News Agencies, 1 month ago
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (BP) -- Karim Shamsi-Basha felt like his head was literally going to explode -- then everything went dark. The photojournalist, working at the time for Alabama's Birmingham Post-Herald newspaper, was covering a church fire on April ...Town Hall, 1 week ago 2nd VIEW: Former Muslim shares his own Damascus Road experience Town Hall, 1 week ago
Fatima AbdulAllah Rahma Al Oweis Al Shamsy, a shareholder in Eshraq Real Estate Company, has raised her stake in the said Company by 1.05% during Wednesday July 16th trades, thus raising her total stake from 6.49% to 7.54% throughMubasher, 1 week ago Al Shamsy raises Eshraq stake to 6.49% Mubasher, 2 weeks ago ESHRAQ PROPERTIES : Hosani cuts Eshraq stake by 0.68% 4 Traders, 1 week ago
SHARJAH: Sharjah Police have arrested a gang that specialised in forging the UAE currency. Colonel Arif Mohamed Al Shamsi, director of the central area, Sharjah Police, said that the three Asian suspects, who were residing and working at one of Al ...The Gulf Today, 1 week ago Police arrest duo for selling firecrackers Gulf News, 2 weeks ago Sharjah Police arrest duo for selling firecrackers Yahoo! Maktoob News, 2 weeks ago
KARACHI: Dawood Lawrencepur Limited will set up a renewable energy company, its secretary Hafsa Shamsie said on Monday. The board of directors of DLL decided to set up a wholly-owned subsidiaryBig News Network, 3 weeks ago
Home News Article J Jul 07 2014 ABU DHABI, 7th July, 2014 (WAM) -- Humaid Rashid Al Shamsi, Acting Deputy Secretary-General of Emirates Red Crescent for International Aid and Atta Al-Manan Bakhit, Assistant Secretary-General for Humanitarian ...Zawya.com, 3 weeks ago ABU DHABI, 7th July, 2014 (WAM) — Humaid Rashid Al Shamsi, Acting Deputy Secretary-General of Emirates Red Crescent for International Aid and Atta Al-Manan Bakhit, Assistant Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs at the Organisation of Islamic Coopera Federation of Arab News Agencies, 3 weeks ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!