Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 25 results for "siddharth mridul"

[Exclusive]: The DHCBA elections may not follow One Bar One Vote

Yesterday, Siddharth Mridul J of the Delhi High Court adjourned a petition that has been the hot topic of discussion in the High Court Bar Rooms for a while now.Less than two weeksbefore the elections for the Delhi High Court Bar Association are to ... Bar & Bench, 51 minutes ago

HC tells teacher's body chief to resolve issue with DU amicably

The article below represents a preview only and is not meant for reuse or republishing. New Delhi, Sept. 10 -- The Delhi High Court on Friday asked DUTA president Nandita Narain, who has sought a stay on the move by Delhi University to initiate ...
 HT Syndication2 weeks ago HC asks DUTA president to resolve issue amicably with DU  Press Trust of India2 weeks ago PTI - HC-DUTA - HC asks DUTA president to resolve issue amicably with DU  Namibia Press Agency2 weeks ago

RBL soars 33% on listing to be 9th largest private bank

RBL Bank shares soared 33 per cent on its debut on the bourses on Wednesday and the first private bank to be listed in a decade ranked among the top 15 Indian banks and ninth largest private bank by market capitalisation. Coming after a Rs 1,213-crore initial ...
 The Financial Chronicle3 weeks ago

Tower-sealing dispute to go into mediation

New Delhi: A five-year-old dispute in high court over sealing of cellular towers by the municipal corporations is headed for mediation. Telecom firms had blamed the corporations for causing frequent call drops due to their drive to seal cellular ...
 Times of India1 month ago

HC alarmed at city's poor sewage facility

The article below represents a preview only and is not meant for reuse or republishing. New Delhi, Aug. 13 -- Alarmed at the Delhi Jal Board's admission that only 55 per cent of the city had a sewerage facility while the remaining 45 per cent will ...
 HT Syndication1 month ago HC seeks DJB's action plan on sewage treatment  Press Trust of India1 month ago HC asks DJB to come up with action plan on sewage treatment  Times of India1 month ago PTI - HC-SEWAGE - HC asks DJB to come up with action plan on sewage treatment  Namibia Press Agency1 month ago

45% of city has no sewers, says DJB

New Delhi: Atleast 45% of the total area of Delhi has no sewerage facility, the Delhi Jal Board admitted before a shocked high court on Friday, prompting the judges to warn that the national capital could become a cesspool by the time all households ...
 Times of India1 month ago
DNA India

Don't grant parole to Vikas Yadav: Govt appeals to HC

3 August 2016, New Delhi, Team MP Looking at the custodial behaviour of Vikas Yadav and two other convicts in the Nitish Katara murder case, the Delhi government on Tuesday appealed to the Delhi high court to not provide any further parole to ...
 Millennium Post1 month ago Nitish Katara's mother upset over parole to Vikas Yadav, seeks Delhi govt's intervention  DNA India1 month ago Nitish Katara's mom upset over parole to Vikas Yadav, seeks govt intervention  Asian Age1 month ago
[x]  

Coal scam: three directors of Rathi group convicted, but questions remain

Over the last three years, the coal scam drama has played out before the public eye. Power and steel corporations, which blatantly violated the provisions of the Coal Bearing Areas Act, continue to be in the eye of the storm. On Tuesday, 26 July, the Supreme ...
 catchnews.com2 months ago
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - siddharth mridul
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less