Before the past year ended, Social Weather Stations came out with a survey that said eight out of 10 Filipinos lived in fear that they or their friends could be the next in President Duterte's war on illegal drugs. This clearly shows a climate of ... Thestandard.com.ph, 1 week ago
War on drugs used as front - Philippine Daily Inquirer, 2 weeks ago
Majority of adult Filipinos or 95 percent of respondents polled by the Social Weather Stations (SWS) said they would welcome the New Year with hope rather than fear. The remaining 5%, however, will enter the New Year with fear, according to the ...Philippine Daily Inquirer, 3 weeks ago SWS: 95% Of Filipinos Will Embrace New Year With Hope Philippine News, 3 weeks ago
A new Social Weather Stations poll shows public satisfaction with the performance of the Duterte administration dropping to +61 from +66 in the last quarter of 2016, though still classified as a 'very good' rating Rappler.com Published 10:24 ...Rappler, 1 week ago Gov't can learn from survey findings Manila Bulletin, 2 days ago SWS: Satisfaction with gov't dipped Philippine Daily Inquirer, 1 week ago
President Duterte's exceptionally high rating numbers continued until December with the Social Weather Stations (SWS) showing 73 percent of respondents satisfied with the national government, 12 percent dissatisfied and 15 percent undecided, ...Philippines Daily Tribune, 1 week ago Meet new boss Duterte, same as the old boss Nikkei Asian Review, 4 days ago 'High ratings provide push for Duterte's 10-pt agenda' Thestandard.com.ph, 5 days ago Lawmakers cheer Duterte high rating Thestandard.com.ph, 1 week ago
MANILA, Jan. 11 -A Malacañang official on Tuesday welcomedthe latest Social Weather Stations (SWS) survey where the administration of President Rodrigo Duterte received a "very good" net satisfaction rating. "The 4th Quarter 2016 Social Weather ...Philippine Information Agency, 1 week ago President Duterte's Very Good Survey Rating Inspires PageOne.ph, 1 week ago Cebuano News: Very good survey rating ni Duterte, makapadasig Palasyo Philippine Information Agency, 1 week ago
VICE President Maria Leonor Leni Robredo saw a 12-point decline in her net satisfaction rating in the latest Social Weather Stations (SWS) survey, along with other top government officials. The SWS poll found that 58 percent of respondents were ...Manila Times, 3 weeks ago Vice President Leni Robredo Satisfaction Rating Drops In 2016 4th Quarter Philippine News, 3 weeks ago Leni's ratings sag, post-resignation Thestandard.com.ph, 1 week ago Leni's vacation only bad timing Philippines Daily Tribune, 2 weeks ago
in Weifang, East China's Shandong province. The provincial weather station issued orange alerts for fog and smog that has led to visibility of less than 200 meters in 11 cities in the provincen. [Photo/IC] The government will devote more efforts in ...CHINAdaily.com.cn, 3 days ago
AcuRite Announces the AcuRite® Atlas Family of Environmental Monitoring Solutions with UV Monitoring and Lightning Detection January 04, 2017The New AcuRite® Atlas and AcuRite® Atlas Elite Deliver Reliable, Intuitive Tools that Empower Consumers to...
AcuRite Atlas Elite Weather Station A more comprehensive picture of environmental conditions and the potential for hidden dangers in the areas people care about most. LAKE GENEVA, WI. (PRWEB) January 04, 2017 AcuRite, the leader in ...PRWeb, 2 weeks ago
"I wanted to find a place where I could afford to live off my Social Security," she said. "The weather here is so perfect, and it's a beautiful place." She is among a growing number of Americans who are retiring outside the US. The number grew 17 ...Herald Sun, 2 weeks ago Growing number of Americans are retiring outside the U.S. Denver Post, 2 weeks ago
More from: , Yahoo! Xtra Business...and 4 other sources
Bus route launched to link airport and coach stations Mr. Thang (R) and Mr. Khoa (L) on a bus in yesterday launched route 159 connecting Tan Son Nhat International Airport with Mien Dong and An Suong bus stations in HCMC Southern Airport ...VietNamNet Bridge, 2 days ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!