Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 819 results for "srl"

High homocysteine levels in blood more common in west zone
Financial Express

SRL Diagnostics says high homocoysteine levels in blood more c...

Ahead of World Heart Day which falls on September 29, SRL Diagnostics, a leading diagnostic chain in India, has released a three-year (2013-15) data mining survey done on homocysteine, a naturally occurring amino acid. According to this report, ... PharmaBiz, 10 hours ago
[x]  

Oscar Downstream SRL secures contract for Diesel fuel (EN 590)

The article below represents a preview only and is not meant for reuse or republishing. Romania, Sept. 23 -- Contract Id: 526619 Description: Romania based Oscar Downstream SRL has secured contract from Salubris SA Iasi for Diesel fuel (EN 590). ...
 HT Syndication3 days ago

FullSix buys remaining 35 pct stake in FullSystem, business unit Infrastrutture

FullSix SpA : Signs deed of purchase for 35 percent stake in FullSystem Srl, of which already owns remaining 65 percent, for the nominal value of 175,000 euros ($195,317.50) . Unit FullSystem signs deed of purchase for business unit "Infrastrutture" ...
 Reuters UK5 days ago

Bomi Italia acquires remaining 49 pct of Chasqui S.r.l.

Eikon Information, analytics and exclusive news on financial markets - delivered in an intuitive desktop and mobile interface Elektron Everything you need to empower your workflow and enhance your enterprise data management ...
 Reuters UK5 days ago

D-EYE Introduces App Version 2.0 for Enhanced Retinal Screening

D-EYE Srl, a pioneering developer of smartphone-based retinal screening, announced today the introduction of its version 2.0 App for iPhones. The updated App, available as a free download from the Apple Store, enhances functionality, allowing ...
 Medical Design Technology1 week ago Smartphone-Based Device Could Detect Glaucoma  Medical Design Technology3 days ago

IndiaNivesh initiates with buy on Sunteck Realty, target Rs 358

IndiaNivesh Research remains positive on Sunteck Realty's future prospects and initiates coverage on SRL with a buy rating and a FY18 target price of Rs 358.
 Money Control2 weeks ago
Money Control

Fortis Healthcare board approves scheme for diagnostics business demerger

As per the scheme, SRL (Fortis Healthcare's business engaged in diagnostics) will be merged with Fortis Malar in the first step. Subsequently, the name of Fortis Malar will be changed to SRL BS B2B Bureau | Gurgaon August 20, 2016 Last Updated at 13:11 IST ...
 Business Standard1 month ago Fortis Healthcare approves demerger of diagnostics business  Money Control1 month ago Fortis Malar Hospitals hits the roof  Sify1 month ago Fortis to get a makeover, demerge diagnostics business  Money Control1 month ago
[x]  

FINTECH : MyPass announces first round of institutional investment for its innovative financial payment and access technology

Florence, Italy -- MyPass SRL, an innovative Italian fintech company, has announced that it has opened its first round of institutional investment that is targeted to raise over one million euros. Founded in May 2014,the first two years have been ...
 4 Traders1 week ago MyPass announces first round of institutional investment for its innovative financial payment and access technology  Benzinga.com1 week ago
[x]  

Expo SRL Torino Adds Glamorous Italian Design for India's Wine Connoisseurs With Benneta Bar

/PRNewswire/ -- Wine has come a long way in India from struggling to be accepted, to showcasing in hotels and restaurants, to being served by the glass. Regular wine displays have become a common feature especially for hotels in India . This begs ...
 PR Newswire India5 days ago

AES Panamá, S.R.L. Commences Consent Solicitation For Its 6.000% Senior Notes Due 2022

PANAMA CITY, Sept. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AES Panam¡, S.R.L. ("AES Panam¡" or the "Company") today announced that it has commenced a solicitation of consents (the "Consent Solicitation") from the holders of record (the "Holders") on September ...
 TickerTech.com1 week ago
[x]  
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less