Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 801 results for "stanford daily"

The story of how Stanford mocked its founding father by voting to change its mascot to the 'Robber Barons'
Business Insider

The story of how Stanford mocked its founding father by voting...

.(The student paper from 1975Stanford Daily) Stanford had been without a mascot since 1972, when the "Indian" was removed after a series of meetings between Stanford President Richard Lyman and Native American students. These students felt that the ... Yahoo! Finance, 1 month ago
[x]  

158 images for stanford daily

Builder Online, 2 weeks ago
News EasyBranches.com, 1 week ago
Washington Post, 3 weeks ago
Washington Post, 3 weeks ago
Epoch Times, 1 month ago
Qatar Peninsula, 1 month ago
Stanford Report, 1 month ago
Washington Post, 1 month ago
Washington Post, 1 month ago
CNN Money, 3 months ago
News EasyBranches.com

DA Blocks Stanford Judge From Taking New Sex Assault Case

Home Daily World News Share the joy A Santa Clara district attorney who at first supported the judge behind the Stanford sexual assault sentencing blocked him from hearing a different sexual assault case. ABC News: Top ...
 News EasyBranches.com1 month ago
WA Today

Escaping the daily grind is possible

Wanting to change your job and actually doing it are distinctively different things, according to behavioural research. People get psychological rewards for being "stuck" in a job, career, or relationship and, while telling you they want "out", ...
 WA Today2 weeks ago
Hindustan Times

Include salmon, walnuts in your daily diet to cut heart disease risk

Eating foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon, trout, walnuts and flaxseed oil may significantly cut the incidence of developing a heart disease, finds a new global study. By pooling findings from diverse large studies that had measured ...
 Hindustan Times4 weeks ago A daily handful of walnuts may lower fatal heart attack risk  NBCNews.com1 month ago Secret to surviving heart attack: Eating plenty of vegetable oils lowers chances of dying  The Guardian Nigeria4 weeks ago IN BRIEF - Consumption of omega-3s linked to lower risk of fatal heart disease  Fish Information & Services1 month ago
[x]  
Minyanville

DailyChatter: Taking a step back?

Editor's note: The following content is by DailyChatter. Sign up to receive the daily newsletter here. When the North American Free Trade Agreement took effect in 1994, it was heralded as a milestone on the road toward a new era of globalization.
 USA Today4 weeks ago U.S. Census Bureau Daily Feature for June 20: Meet the Beadles  PR Newswire1 month ago
[x]  

The Daily 202: Mike Pence will be in big trouble if Trump passes him over for vice president

THE BIG IDEA: One of the bigger knocks on Mike Pence when he was in the House, whispered privately among some leading lights of the conservative movement, was that he comes across as inauthentic and a little phony. As a former radio host, he ...
 Washington Post2 weeks ago Mike Pence will be in big trouble if Trump passes him over for vice president  Washington Post2 weeks ago
Techcircle.in

Student loans provider GyanDhan raises funding from Stanford Angels, Harvard Angels

GyanDhan, an education loans marketplace operated by Delhi-based Senbonzakura Consultancy Pvt. Ltd, has raised an undisclosed amount in seed funding from Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs and Harvard Angels. Pravin Gandhi, partner at Seedfund ...
 VC Circle2 weeks ago Education loans marketplace GyanDhan gets funding fr...  Techcircle.in2 weeks ago

Celebrity superlatives: Erik Estrada's new beat

Most Unfair Put-Down of Prince George: 'The Daily Mail' Hard to believe but it's true: The Daily Mail claimed he threw a "royal tantrum" July 8 when he joined parents Prince William and Duchess Kate on his first official engagement in the U.K., a ...
 USA Today2 weeks ago
CHINAdaily Europe

JPMorgan's Ulrich says she is well positioned to link East and West

Jing Ulrich, vice-chairwoman of Asia Pacific at JPMorgan Chase & Co. [Photo provided to China Daily] JPMorgan Chase's China chief Jing Ulrich seeks to capture long-term value Jing Ulrich, vice-chairwoman of Asia Pacific at JPMorgan Chase & Co, is ...
 CHINAdaily Europe2 weeks ago

THE DAILY BUZZ | Men charged with sexual assault of baby

Your news snapshot from around regional Australia and beyond. Central Tablelands: Cloudy. Areas of morning fog in the west. High (70%) chance of showers in the south and east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h turning S/SE 15 ...
 Grenfell Record3 weeks ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less