Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 814 results for "street cricket"

Views from India: Should cricketing ties with Pakistan resume?
DAWN Group

Why Pakistan cricket retains a breath of something gloriously ...

Pakistan won 2-0 with players who are from the same streets and fields as those who watch and follow them, which is the exact opposite of EnglandThere was something particularly striking, and indeed particularly beautiful about the moment it became ..., 3 weeks ago
Cricket diplomacy with Pakistan can wait Deccan Chronicle, 1 week ago

Hot weekend in Perth for Royal visit, Beaufort Street Festival, Test cricket at WACA

 Perth Now2 weeks ago

Bihar 20/20 unfolds

Prasanna D Zore/, reports from Patna:Nothing, not even cricket, can evoke as much excitement on the streets of Bihar. A group of about 40 people watch the drama unfold before the huge TV screens.  Govind Sah, a rickshaw puller is very reluctant to say what he thinks about who will win the election. "Ab dekhiye kya hota hai," he says. ...
 Rediff.com3 weeks ago

Tendulkar Warne sell cricket in New York

When Sachin Tendulkar and Shane Warne walk the streets of New York, they create an odd phenomenon. About 95 percent of pedestrians pass them by without a second look. The other 5 percent go absolutely bonkers.Tendulkar and Warne are two of the ...
 Bombay News.Net3 weeks ago Cricket — the sport, not the bug — at Citi Field  MyInforms3 weeks ago Sachin Tendulkar and Shane Warne Bring Cricket to U.S. Sports Fans  TheStreet.com3 weeks ago Sachin Tendulkar and Shane Warne to play T20 matches in US  Rediff.com1 month ago

No other cop like Maria

"The journey of a Bandra boy from wearing chappals and playing cricket in the streets to becoming an IPS officer and police commissioner of Mumbai is like a dream come true." A tribute to former Mumbai police commissioner, Rakesh Maria.
 Rediff.com2 months ago

No boundaries for Boundary dance

The dance was created by popular street dancers Shakesphere and Energy and was inspired by iconic West Indies cricketer Chris Gayle. "The entire Boundary concept emerged from Cricket. The movement of the dancers is identical to a Cricket player.
 Jamaica Star3 days ago
Melbourne Age

The Block 2015: meet the show's brains Julian Cress and Julian Brenchley

From kids playing cricket on Sydney's industrial streets to businessmen playing the property game in Melbourne's poshest postcodes - meet the best mates behind The… The
 MyInforms1 week ago

SAMAA becomes voice of Saeed Ajmal

Legendary Pakistani bowler Saeed Ajmal took to the streets in Faisalabad to protest the closure of his cricket academy at Faisalabad Agriculture University. SAMAA became the voice of the national hero, who was subjected to humiliation by the ...
 SAMAA TV3 weeks ago

Wall Street awaits its next sheriff

Wedding Bells For Another Cricketer: Yuvraj Singh And Hazel Keech To Have A Roka Ceremony This Month Amidst all the celebrations, photographs and wishes going on for Indian cricketer, Harbhajan Singh's wedding to Bollywood actress, Geeta Basra ...
 Yahoo! Maktoob News3 weeks ago

Night moves - sports that have thrived under the spotlight and some that haven't

They've played a game of Test cricket at night time. Haven't you heard? Pink ball and all. The whole thing's completely out there. Next thing you'll know they'll be winding their way through the French Alps by torchlight on the Tour de France. It's ...
 Sydney Morning Herald40 minutes ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less