JAIPUR: Negligence again proved fatal for labourers who were working at an under construction site in Sujangarh town of Churu district on Saturday. Three of them were electrocuted while three others received serious burn injuries when an iron ladder ... Times of India, 1 week ago
PTI - RAJ-ELECTROCUTED - 3 labourers electrocuted in Churu - Namibia Press Agency, 1 week ago
3 labourers electrocuted in Churu - Press Trust of India, 1 week ago
JAIPUR: Sex determination test on a national highway in a moving car! That's exactly what a 62-year-old lady gynaecologist was arrested for in a PCPNDT cell's decoy operation on Monday. The doctor Santosh Pareek, a resident of Tiveni Nagar in the ...Times of India, 3 weeks ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!