INDORE: In a first, Indore Municipal Corporation (IMC) is setting up a construction and demolition debris waste processing facility at Devguradia. The plant with an estimated cost of Rs 5 crore will be set up on public-private partnership (PPP) and ... Times of India, 2 weeks ago
A one-year-old boy died after his overhead mask supplied anaesthetic agent instead of oxygen during a surgery at the state-run Maharaja Yashwantrao (MY) Hospital in Indore, an official said today. This is the second such death at the facility, ...NDTV, 1 month ago Toddler dies as oxygen mask supplies anaesthetic agent Press Trust of India, 1 month ago Indore: 5-year-old wrongly given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen, dies Deccan Chronicle, 1 month ago Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen ZeeNews.com, 1 month ago
More from: DNA India, DNA India...and 2 other sources
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!