Airbus DS, Tatas Bid To Build C295 Transport In India Airbus Defence and Space and Tata Advanced Systems (TASL) have submitted a joint bid to replace the Indian Air Force´s fleet of Avro aircraft with the market-leading Airbus C295 medium ... Defense World, 44 minutes ago
Vistara will start flying at a time when the domestic aviation industry is in news for all the wrong reasons. Budget carrier SpiceJet's future is uncertain and most domestic carriers have been making losses year after year. According to the Centre for Asia ...NDTV, 5 days ago Tatas Hope to Be Third Time Lucky NDTV Profit, 3 days ago With Vistara, Tatas Hope to be Third Time Lucky NDTV Profit, 5 days ago Indian Stocks Fall for Third Week This Month on Outflows Concern BusinessWeek, 2 days ago
Tatas-owned Jaguar Land Rover on Monday launched a new variant of Jaguar XF sedan in the country for Rs 45,12,000 (ex-showroom Mumbai, Pre Octroi). The Executive Edition of Jaguar XF is powered by a 2.2 litre diesel engine and comes with a range of features including eight speed automatic transmission and navigation system. "We are excited to introduce Jaguar XF 2.2L diesel Executive Edition, at an attractive price point." "It will enable us to access a wider audience which consists of ...Rediff.com, 2 weeks ago
On the sidelines of the announcement of JLR’s earnings for the second quarter, the company’s chief financial officer had stated it would enter into a constructive dialogue with the workers’ union and settle the wage dispute at the earliest. Image: A model poses with a Jaguar XF in New Delhi. Photograph: Adnan Abidi/Reuters Tata Motors’ bitter dispute with workers in its UK facility could result in the company shifting Jaguar Land Rover factories outside that country, ...Rediff.com, 1 month ago
- A philanthropic group, Tatas and Friends, journeyed to the United Heart Orphanage, at Bojwiasi to share the joy of Christmas with the underprivileged and orphaned children living in the home. Boxing Day is celebrated across the globe during the ...Modern Ghana, 1 day ago
" Tata Sons holds the majority stake (51 percent) in the joint venture and the rest (49 percent) is held by Singapore Airlines." New Delhi, Dec 19 - Tata's full service carrier in partnership with Singapore Airlines Vistara will take to the skies from January ...Nerve, 1 week ago Vistara hopes to fly abroad The Telegraph, 5 days ago Vistara confident govt will soon abolish 5x20 Rule for flying Business Standard, 5 days ago Hope '5x20 Rule' for flying abroad will go away soon: Vistara Business Standard, 6 days ago
Bengaluru, Dec 28 (IANS) The disappearance of Malaysian budget carrier AirAsia's flight from Indonesia's Surabaya to Singapore early Sunday has not affected its Indian operations, an airline spokesperson said. "Our operations are normal. No impact ...Mangalorean, 18 minutes ago No impact of missing flight on India operations: AirAsia Business Standard India, 5 minutes ago
More from: , Yahoo! India...and 2 other sources
New Delhi : The doors are finally going to be shut on the defunct Kingfisher Airlines as the two-year term to renew its Air Operator Permit expires on December 31 midnight. The Vijay Mallya promoted full service carrier is grounded since ...NDTV Profit, 4 hours ago Kingfisher's Flying License Set to Expire: Report NDTV Profit, 4 hours ago Kingfisher Permit Renewal Deadline Set To Expire Businessworld India, 5 hours ago KFA's 2-yr term to renew flying permit expires on Dec 31 Economic Times, 7 hours ago
December 23, 2014 @ 01:12 PM Russia May Have To Compete With Airbus And Bell For Indian Helicopter... Russian Helicopters has been asked by the Indian MoD to respond to a request for information (RFI) to procure light...
Kamov Ka-226 T Helicopter in utility configuration: Credit Russian Helicopters Russian Helicopters has been asked by the Indian MoD to respond to a request for information (RFI) to procure light utility helicopters for the Indian Army and Navy ...Defense World, 44 minutes ago Indian firms in Russia face rouble heat Deccan Herald, 1 week ago Russia remains India's top defence partner, says Modi Rediff.com, 2 weeks ago India and Russia deepen bilateral ties Rediff.com, 2 weeks ago
Initiating his political career as an activist of the student movement launched by Loknayak Jaiprakash Narayan in 1976-77 and having worked as a labourer in Tata Steel, Raghubar Das has traversed a long way to take over as the first non-tribal Chief ...Zee News, 4 hours ago Raghubar Das — From mazdoor to chief minister Hindu Business Line, 6 hours ago Raghubar Das sworn in as Jharkhand's new chief minister Livemint.com, 6 hours ago Raghubar Das takes oath as Jharkhand CM Oneindia, 6 hours ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!