Telefonica and China's Tsinghua University have announced an agreement to jointly promote digital education globally. The Spanish operator currently operates the largest Spanish and Portuguese Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) platform in the world, ... Telecompaper, 2 weeks ago
Telefonica promotes responsible mobile use - Telecompaper, 3 days ago
Telefonica Peru supports digital courses to education sector - Telecompaper, 2 weeks ago
1 images for "telefonica digital"
A T&T's Digital Life customers, usually homeowners, now include British wireless firm O2. O2, owned by Spain's Telefonica (NYSE: TEF ), will be the first overseas carrier to offer Digital Life home automation and security services, under a licensing ...Investor's Business Daily, 1 month ago O2 Partners With AT&T To Deliver UK Smart Home Technology OilFiredUp Rural Energy News, 1 month ago Smart home platform coming to the UK Software Testing News, 1 month ago AT&T DevSum 2016: O2 set to launch AT&T Digital Life platform in UK RCR Wireless News, 1 month ago
More from: SCL.org, SCL.org...and 1 other sources
Telefonica Introduces New O2 HomeBox 2 Based On Quantenna 4x4 802.11ac Wi-Fi Chipset To The German Market
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Telefónica Deutschland, one of Germany's leading digital telecommunication providers, and Quantenna Communications , Inc., the leader in ultra high performance Wi-Fi, today announced the release of a new generation ...Wireless Networks Online, 4 weeks ago [CES 2016] Telefonica introduces new O2 Homebox 2 based on Quantenna 4x4 802.11ac Wi-Fi chipset to the German market Display Plus, 1 month ago Telefonica Deutschland Intros New Home Gateway Light Reading, 1 month ago
China Unicom and Telefonica will establish a joint venture named Smart Steps Digital Technology Co., Ltd for big data services. China Unicom will hold a 55% stake in the joint venture while Telefonica will hold the remaining 45%. They will ...ChinaTechNews.com, 1 month ago China Unicom, Telefonica launch Big Data services JV Telecompaper, 1 month ago
New wireless services will enable superior digital experience, increased control for mobile users 07:00 ET from ItsOn REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- One of Mexico's largest mobile operators, Telefónica Mexico, and mobile IT ...PR Newswire, 3 days ago FirstNews Briefs: Telefonica, Microsemi, Sentient, Inmarsat Wireless Week, 3 days ago Telefónica Mexico uses ItsOn for cloud-based customer platform Telecoms.com, 3 days ago
With their crowdsourced digital assurance solution, passbrains expands their services portfolio beyond classical 'Crowdtesting for QA' offerings into new areas throughout the product development lifecycle. "Enterprises require rigid and effective ...4 Traders, 1 month ago passbrains' crowdsourcing platform extends into holistic digital business assurance Presse Box, 1 month ago
Greg Raleigh does not mince words when explaining why so many operators find digital transformation such a nightmarish task. "They are going back to the same old stale technology vendors they have had for years," says the CEO of ItsOn, a SaaS player ...Light Reading, 3 days ago
Cobham plc (via noodls) / Cobham Wireless partners with Vodafone and Telefonica to deploy world's first intelligent digital DAS system covering Berlin's Fan Mile. System debuts on New Year's Eve, facilitating a street party attended by one million ...Noodls, 2 weeks ago COBHAM : World-first Launch of Intelligent Digital DAS in Berlin 4 Traders, 2 weeks ago Cobham partners with Vodafone and Telefonica to deploy idDAS in Berlin PredictWallStreet, 3 weeks ago VODAFONE : World-first Launch of Intelligent Digital DAS in Berlin 4 Traders, 1 month ago
More from: , Cobham...and 1 other sources
CHINA UNITED NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS : Unicom and Telefnica create a joint venture providing professional big data services.
.China Unicom and Telefnica announce that they have established a joint venture called 'Smart Steps Digital Technology Company Limited' to provide big data services in China, leveraging on China Unicom's stable and extensive basic telecommunication ...4 Traders, 1 month ago Telefonica and China Mobile partnering for big data joint venture MyInforms, 1 month ago China Unicom and Telefonica form big data partnership Mobile Money Live, 1 month ago China Unicom, Telefonica form JV for Chinese scheme TelecomAsia.net, 1 month ago
A recent FDE Dining Club event, held with support from WorkForce Software at The Dorchester Hotel, featured an esteemed group of FDs and experts, with Telefonica UK CFO Mark Evans as keynote speaker, to discuss exactly what the new digital CFO will ...Finance Director Europe, 1 month ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!