Acquisition of the Indian subsidiary Telewings of Telenor Group has been completed. The Norwegian company has acquired the 26% stake held by Lakshdeep Investment and Finance. Telenor Group has a long-term view on India, and we are encouraged by ... DQ Week, 1 day ago
Telenor Group completes acquisition of Telewings in India - Light Reading India, 1 month ago
Telenor completes acquisition of Uninor - Hindu Business Line, 1 month ago
3 images for "telewings"
Thursday, 20 November 2014 Telewings Communications, the Indian subsidiary of Norway-based Telenor, has appointed Vivek Sood as its new chief executive officer (CEO). Morten Karlsen Sørby has stepped down from the role of CEO of Uninor (the ...Tele.net.in, 1 week ago Telenor completes 100 per cent ownership of Telewings Communications Tele.net.in, 1 month ago Uninor appoints Vivek Sood as CEO DQ Week, 1 day ago
Telenor Group has announced that it has completed the acquisition of the 26-per cent ownership stake in Telewings, held by Lakshdeep Investment & Finance. As a result, Telenor now takes full ownership of the company that operates under the brand ...VAR India, 1 month ago Telenor Group completes Uninor acquisition Times of India, 1 month ago Telenor Group acquires 100% stake in Uninor Medianama, 1 month ago Telenor ASA : Group completes 100% ownership of Telewings in India 4 Traders, 1 month ago
Norway's Telenor has completed the 100% takeover of Indian unit Telewings, operator of the Uninor mobile brand. The company has finalized the takeover process, the month after getting approval from India's Foreign Investment Promotion Board for ...TelecomAsia.net, 1 month ago BRIEF-Norway's Telenor completes takeover of India's Telewings Reuters UK, 1 month ago Telenor completes acquisition of 26% balance stake in Indian telecom biz Telecom Lead, 1 month ago Telenor completes takeover of India's Telewings Reuters, 1 month ago
For Norwegian telecom operator Telenor, India has emerged as the fastest growing market globally. Its Indian entity Telewings Communications, which operates Uninor brand, on Wednesday reported a 47% increase in revenue at NOK 1.07 billion (Rs ...Business Standard India, 4 weeks ago TELENOR: INDIA IS FASTEST GROWING MKT TMC Net, 3 weeks ago Telenor ASA : INDIA IS FASTEST GROWING MKT 4 Traders, 3 weeks ago
Wednesday, 29 October 2014 Norway-based Telenor's Indian subsidiary, Telewings Communications has reported a 38 per cent year-on-year increase in gross revenue for the quarter ended September 2014. The average revenue per user (ARPU) for the ...Tele.net.in, 4 weeks ago
Norway's Telenor Group has taken full control of its Indian subsidiary, Telewings which trades under the Uninor brand completing its acquisition of the 26% stake that it did not already own from Lakshdeep Investment and Finance. Telenor finalised ...4 Traders, 1 month ago I believe I can fly: Telenor gets its Telewings TeleGeography, 1 month ago Telenor Group takes full control of Uninor Economic Times, 1 month ago
Telenor Group has fully acquired its Indian unit Telewings, buying the last 26 percent stake from Lakshdeep Investment & Finance. The unit operates under the brand name Uninor. The process was finalised after Telenor received approval from the ...Telecompaper, 1 month ago 'Telenor fully acquires Telewings' Individual.com, 1 month ago Telenor group acquires Uninor fully NetIndia123.com, 1 month ago Telenor group acquires Uninor fully The Gulf Today, 1 month ago
Norway-based Telenor ASA is planning to acquire the remaining stake in its Indian subsidiary, Telewings Communications by end-2014. Telenor currently holds 74 per cent stake in Telewings Communications, while the remaining 26 per cent stake is held ...Tele.net.in, 1 month ago
Friday, 26 September 2014 Telewings Communications, the Indian unit of Norway-based Telenor is planning to invest up to Rs 6 billion as capex during 2014-15. This expenditure will predominantly be undertaken to establish new base transceiver ...Tele.net.in, 2 months ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!