Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 801 results for "the market for lemons"

With lemon prices doubling, Villiseri farmers are a happy lot

They ask for infrastructure facility to store lemons Now, lemon farmers are a happy lot following a healthy market trend. Villiseri village in Kovilpatti taluk is known for cultivation of lemon fruit and farmers are largely dependent on it. The Hindu, 1 week ago

Global Lemon and Lime Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020

(Before It's News) IndexBox Marketing IndexBox Marketing has just published a new report World: Lemons And Limes Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020 Spain dominates in the global lemon and lime trade. In 2014, Spain exported 642 ...
 Before It's News1 week ago Global Flavored and Functional Water Market to Rise at 11.50% CAGR, Fuelled by Rapid Urbanization in Emerging Economies  Press Release Ping2 days ago BLE market report week 46 2015  Fresh Plaza5 days ago Global Citrus Fruit Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020  TradingCharts.com5 days ago

Easy-Peel Citrus Supply Expected to Push Citrus Marketers

Rabobank Report Observes the Forces That Will Narrow the On-Farm Profitability Gap Between Mandarins and Navel Oranges/Lemons FRESNO, CA --(Marketwired - November 17, 2015) - The continued success of mandarin or "easy-peel" oranges in the U.S.
 Reuters1 week ago US: Easy-peel citrus supply to push marketers  Fresh Plaza1 week ago

Increased demand for Indian lemons

Lemon growers in the Indian village of Villiseri are benefiting from the increased market demand for lemons. A kilogram of lemons would normally fetch around Rs.20, but the current market price has now doubled to Rs.40. Lemon production in Andhra ...
 Fresh Plaza5 days ago

Lemon Heights estate for sale is packed with history - including a Prohibition-era bar

A restored, 7,200-square-foot Lemon Heights estate on the market for $3.4 million could serve as an early 20th century movie set. Among the features: Original 1930s light fixtures, a working dumbwaiter, wood beam ceilings, arched doorways,… A ...
 MyInforms1 week ago

Don Lemon Says He Would Probably Be Like Malcolm X If He Wasn't A Journalist

World Market Food Travel Technology Tech Industry John Lackey: Latest News, Rumors, Speculation Surrounding Free-Agent P John Lackey filled in fluidly for the St. Louis Cardinals when ace Adam Wainwright suffered an Achilles injury in early ...
 E-Servicis.com1 week ago
Nikkei Asian Review

Japanese companies enlist 'otaku' culture to reach young people

TOKYO -- "Here you go. Ethnic lemon ramen, Vietnam-style," Ryo Saionji whispers gently into the consumer's ear. "I'm glad you liked it. Ah, you're finally smiling! Your smile ... makes me blush." Saionji is a character in Toyo Suisan Kaisha 's ...
 Nikkei Asian Review1 day ago

ARC Refreshments sees full market coverage with two new plants

Were only covering 70% of the Philippines geographically. We still intend to grow the remaining 30% in next two years, ARC Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Gerry T. Garcia told reporters on Friday. The company, which currently ...
 Business World1 day ago
South Africa Star

Welcome to tomorrow's food

London - Brussels sprouts that taste like sherbet lemons and cake that isn't fattening? Welcome to the food of the future. In fact, these and other foods including a plant that grows tomatoes and potatoes at the same time are already a reality.
 South Africa Star5 days ago Freaky foods: What we'll eat in the future  New Zealand Herald1 week ago

Pvt entrepreneur to manufacture orange and lemon juice based on CCRI technology

NAGPUR: The Central Citrus Research Institute (CCRI) has commercialized its technology of making both carbonated and non-carbonated ready to serve drinks made from fresh orange and lemon juice to Vijay Paliwal - a private entrepreneur from Nagpur.
 Times of India2 days ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less