Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 17 results for "tillu"

Clone of clown

Theatre exponent Bisharad Basnet talks about his tryst with clowning and how he uses it as therapy "To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!" Charlie Chaplin Bisharad Basnet too was able to play with the pain ... The Hindu, 1 day ago

Shakespeare’s Indian avatars

Still from Maro Piyu Gayo Rangoon British Council’s recent study says that Indians love the Bard even more than the Britons do — 83 percent of the sample survey to be precise. And if you happen to be in Mumbai and not fall into the remaining 17 percent, ...
 Asian Age1 week ago

Stop leakage and save rain water: NGO's exhorts

Pune: Social Responsibility, a non-governmental organisation (NGO), initiated a series of introductory meetings to spread awareness among citizens and other NGOs about water management and the role of Mohallah committees in addressing civic issues. ...
 Sakaal Times2 weeks ago
Pune Mirror

Plugging Pimpri Chinchwad's leaks

Volunteers have fixed and changed 200 taps since the initiative began in March, and hope to do much more. (PIC: SACHIN PHULSUNDAR) Volunteers from several NGOs are fixing leaking taps and valves across the twin townships to ensure water is not ...
 Pune Mirror3 weeks ago

Van runs over 3 on ORR

A good Samaritan died along with two others, when they were run over by an Eicher goods carrier as they stood on the Outer Ring Road (ORR) near Narsingi, checking why flames were emanating from the rear side of a lorry early on Thursday. Another ...
 The Hindu4 weeks ago
Deccan Chronicle

Three dead in Outer Ring Road mishap

Hyderabad: Three persons were killed on Wednesday in an accident on the Outer Ring Road. The mishap occurred when a speeding van hit the victims standing on the road checking their truck. The driver of a car heading towards Patancheru had seen ...
 Deccan Chronicle4 weeks ago
United News of India

Five hardcore criminals arrested in Dhanbad

Dhanbad, Mar 30 (UNI) Police have arrested five hardcore dacoits from Dhanbad Police Station of the district. Addressing a press conference here SSP Surendra Kumar Jha said acting on a secret tip off a team was constituted under DSP Law andOrder ...
 United News of India1 month ago

Rs 92 lakh payout for kin of Thane IT engineer killed in mishap

THANE: In one of the biggest payouts, the (MACT) has awarded Rs 92 lakh to the family of an IT engineer who was killed in a freak mishap in 2007. Thane additional sessions judge Mridula V K Bhatia ordered Tribhuvan Vishwakarma, owner of a moped, ...
 Times of India1 month ago MACT awards Rs 90 lakh compensation to engineer's family  Press Trust of India1 month ago

Krishan Pehalwan, 3 aides held for Najafgarh murders

The article below represents a preview only and is not meant for reuse or republishing. New Delhi, March 14 -- Police on Saturday arrested four people, including Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) councillor Krishan Pehalwan, in connection with the ...
 HT Syndication1 month ago INLD councillor Krishan Pehalwan, 3 aides held for Najafgarh murders  Hindustan Times1 month ago
The Hindu

Pehelwan held for destroying evidence

Police: CCTV footages were removed, room was cleaned, blood stains were wiped off before the bodies were dumped ormer Delhi Councillor Krishan Pehelwan along with three of his associates have been arrested for criminal conspiracy and destruction ...
 The Hindu1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less