Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 806 results for "tmg"

Elections: TMG to deploy 3,014 observers

Transition Monitoring Group (TMG) is to deploy no fewer than 3,014 election observers to selected polling units across the country for the February presidential poll, an official has said. The Quick Count Coordinator of the group in Enugu, Mrs ... Nigeria Daily Independent, 1 week ago
Elections - TMG to Deploy 3,014 Observers Individual.com, 1 week ago

23 images for tmg

Freesun News, 6 days ago
Freesun News, 6 days ago
Freesun News, 6 days ago
Free-i-News, 5 hours ago
Racecar Engineering, 10 hours ago
The Nation Nigeria, 3 days ago
The Nation Nigeria, 1 week ago
Tempo, 6 days ago
Automobilsport.com, 6 days ago
Businesstech.co.za, 1 week ago
Featuresexec.com

Telegraph Media Group Made £55m Operating Profit in 2014

| The Guardian The Telegraph Media Group (TMG) made an operating profit of £55m last year, according to unaudited figures leaked to the Guardian . That represented a £6m fall on the previous year's operating profit but should also be seen ...
 Editor & Publisher1 week ago Telegraph announces Telegraph Cars Forum  InPublishing1 week ago Brownlee brothers Tri Another Way with SEAT at Telegraph consumer shows  Triathlonbusiness.com2 weeks ago Grazia editor-in-chief to join Telegraph Media Group  Featuresexec.com2 weeks ago
Mubasher

Blackstar proposes takeover of TMG

Investment company Blackstar, which currently owns 32.5% of Times Media Group (TMG) shares, has announced its intention to acquire the remaining 67.5%. TMG would then become a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstar. TMG has appointed an independent ...
 Biz Community3 weeks ago NBK reinstates TMG fair value at EGP 11.8  Mubasher3 weeks ago Blackstar offer for TMG valued at R2bn  BDlive1 month ago Blackstar makes moves on TMG, Kagiso  TechCentral.co.za1 month ago
[x]  

Times Media to Be Taken Over by Publisher Investor Blackstar

Times Media Group Ltd. (TMG), the South African publisher of the country's biggest newspaper, is to be taken over by its biggest shareholder Blackstar Group SE (BLCK) to raise cash for investments in other industries. Blackstar, which has a 32.5 ...
 BusinessWeek1 month ago Times Media of South Africa to Be Bought by Investor Blackstar  Bloomberg1 month ago

TMG Health Appoints Karen Andrews as Vice President of Operations Strategy & Performance Improvement

TMG Health, the leading national provider of Business Process Outsourcing solutions to the Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, and Managed Medicaid markets, announced today that Karen Andrews has been appointed Vice President of Operations Strategy ...
 Digital Journal2 weeks ago TMG Health Appoints Mark Sobieski as Vice President of Client Services  PRWeb1 month ago
[x]  

2014 holiday card spending skyrockets

The Members Group (TMG) and its strategic partner CO-OP Financial Services , in conjunction with Saylent , found credit spending increased nearly 13 percent and debit spending increased nearly 7 percent year over year during this year's ...
 Credit Union Insight3 weeks ago tmg Announces an Energy Supply Chain Strategic Partnership  PRWeb1 month ago The Members Group, Saylent and CO-OP Find Spending Up During Long Thanksgiving Shopping Period  Street Sweeper1 month ago TMG, Saylent And CO-OP Find Initial Holiday Spending Up  CreditUnions.com1 month ago
[x]  
Businesstech.co.za

Times Media expands Vidi mobile

South African company Times Media Group (TMG)'s newly launched online streaming entertainment service Vidi has expanded its mobile services, Nextvame reported. Subscribers can now watch content from any device including tablets and smartphones ...
 Telecompaper1 month ago Times Media takes Vidi mobile  Businesstech.co.za1 month ago

PDP N21.6b fund raising shameful

Transition Monitoring Group (TMG) chairman, Comrade Zikirullahi Ibrahim, says the recent fundraiserby the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in the midst of poverty, insurgency and austerity is shameful. He adds that President Goodluck Jonathan is ...
 Daily Trust Nigera1 month ago Late Borno democrat Daya mourned  News241 month ago
IOL

Kagiso's Times Media acquisition now formal

1 0 Johannesburg - Times Media Group [JSE:TMG] said in a Sens announcement on Thursday that the company has received a formal notification that Kagiso Asset Management has acquired an interest in the securities of the company and that the total ...
 NewsHub South Africa2 weeks ago Times Media Group: Expression of interest from Blackstar  IOL Business Report1 month ago 09/12/2014: COMPANIES: Expression of interest from Blackstar  Cape Times E-dition1 month ago Times Media to be bought by investor Blackstar  IOL1 month ago
IT Web

Blackstar looks to acquire Times Media Group

In a statement to shareholders yesterday, Blackstar said the TMG board had appointed an independent board to consider the proposal, which would see Blackstar increasing its majority 32.5% stake in TMG by the remaining 67.5% of the shares. The ...
 IT Web1 month ago Times Media Group to consider Blackstar offer  Marklives.com1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less