Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 804 results for "trust research advisory"

Indian enterprises embrace the cloud: Current Analysis study

: A study by market research and advisory firm Current Analysis, suggests that 68 percent of enterprises in India, with 100-plus employees, are using Cloud-based services, while the remaining 32 percent plan to do so over the next 24 months. This is ... India Tech Online, 2 days ago

1 images for "trust research advisory"

IndiaTV News, 2 weeks ago

PatientsLikeMe Develops Patient and Scientific Advisory Boards

PatientsLikeMe has formed its first-ever, patient-only Team of Advisors to give feedback on research initiatives and create new standards that will help all researchers understand how to better engage with patients. The company ...
 Reliance Trust6 days ago PATIENTSLIKEME : Develops Patient and Scientific Advisory Boards  4 Traders6 days ago
[x]  

Ascena Retail Group Price Target Lowered to $16.00 at Telsey Advisory Group (ASNA)

Equities researchers at Telsey Advisory Group cut their price objective on shares of Ascena Retail Group (NASDAQ:ASNA) A number of other firms have also recently commented on ASNA. Analysts at SunTrust cut their price target on shares of Ascena ...
 American Banking News3 hours ago S. Korea, Germany to Establish Joint Unification Advisory Group  Korea Broadcasting System4 days ago

ALM Promotes Jeff Litvack to Head Up New Legal Intelligence & Advisory Division

NEW YORK, Sept. 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALM, the leading provider of news and business information to the legal and real estate industries, today announced the appointment of Jeff Litvack to take on the leadership of a newly created business ...
 BusinessWeek4 days ago
[x]  

Ventana Research Selects Qubole for Big Data Innovation Award

Hadoop-as-a-Service Leader Joins Elite Group of Ventana Research's Technology Innovation Award Winners Qubole, the award-winning provider of the next generation Cloud Big Data platform, has added another trophy to its case! Ventana Research has ...
 PRWeb6 days ago
[x]  
PRWeb

Hadley W. Donenberg Joins Grace Century, FZ LLC Advisory Team

International investment banking, corporate structure, and renowned legal professional adds tremendous depth and network expansion to UAE private equity consultancy team. Grace Century, a private equity consultancy specializing in game-changing life ...
 PRWeb1 week ago
[x]  

Zimbra Customers Named as Finalists in the 2014 Constellation...

Constellation Research honors Dell and Rackspace in its recognition of disruptive technology champions. Zimbra, a global leader in unified collaboration software, today announced that two of its customers, Dell and Rackspace, have been named ...
 PRWeb6 hours ago
[x]  

BrightScope Ranks the Top 20 Commodities Funds Held in America's 401k Plans

BrightScope (www.brightscope.com), a leading provider of independent financial information and investment research, today announced the Top 20 Commodities Fund Distribution List for 401k and defined contribution industry. Based on the $3.3 trillion ...
 Individual.com4 hours ago
[x]  

Testosterone Lawsuit Attorneys at The Oliver Law Group P.C. Note...

FDA Advisors Also Recommended That Manufacturers of Testosterone Treatments Conduct Studies of Their Potential Heart Risks The testosterone lawsuit attorneys at The Oliver Law Group P.C. were pleased to learn of the outcome of the U.S. Food & Drug ...
 PRWeb5 hours ago

LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES : to Acquire Securities Service Network

Nationally-Recognized Independent Broker-Dealer and Advisory Firm Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee to Join the Ladenburg Enterprise Transaction Adds $115 Million in Revenue, Approximately 450 Independent Financial Advisors ...
 4 Traders1 day ago Ladenburg Thalmann to Acquire Securities Service Network  AdvisorOne20 hours ago
[x]  
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less