The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board is seeking public comment on a middle ground proposal to disclose the names of lead audit partners in a new form to be filed with the regulator rather than in the auditor's report. Since 2005, the ... CFO.com, 3 weeks ago
"SEC Considers Possible Revisions to Audit Committee Disclosures" - National Association of Corporate Directors, 2 weeks ago
New SEC and PCAOB Proposals Related to Audit Committee Disclosure and Audit Quality - National Law Review, 3 hours ago
, the Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC) proposed new rules, forms and amendments that would expand the information that registered investment advisers1 are required to report. The changes are intended to enhance the information available ...Lexology, 1 week ago SEC Proposes Executive Compensation Clawback Rule National Law Review, 2 weeks ago SEC Proposes Rules for Reporting Separately Managed Accounts on Form ADV and Revised Recordkeeping Rules JD Supra, 1 month ago
Commissioner Luis A. Aguilar United States Securities and Exchange Commission Good morning. Thank you for that kind introduction. It is my honor to deliver the opening remarks for today's Innovation Summit. I am glad to be at an event ...SEC, 1 week ago
Insights from Winston & Strawn On June 29, 2015, the Securities and Exchange commission (SEC) settled an enforcement action against Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., a private equity firm and registered investment adviser (the Respondent). The SEC's ...Lexology, 2 weeks ago
Bridging the Week: June 8 to 12 and 15, 2015 (Fair and Effective Markets, ALJs Unconstitutional, Europe's More Extensive Position Limits)
A US federal court in Georgia enjoined an administrative enforcement hearing brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission on the grounds that the administrative law judge was appointed in an unconstitutional manner. On the other side of the ...National Law Review, 1 month ago
NEW YORK The inspection is expected to take place this year, subject to final agreements, a spokesman for the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), the main U.S. audit regulator, told Reuters on Monday. The PCAOB has been seeking ...Reuters, 1 month ago
/PRNewswire/ -- Calamos Asset Management, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLMS), representing the public shares outstanding, owns 22.2% of the operating company, Calamos Investments LLC, with the remaining 77.8% privately owned by Calamos Family Partners, Inc.TickerTech.com, 2 days ago Central Pacific Financial Corp. Reports $12.3 Million Second Quarter Earnings Barchart, 6 days ago Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Earnings Increase of 20% and Declares Dividend BioSpace, 1 week ago
SMALL COMPANIES ZDP PLC ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT FOR THE YEAR ENDED 30 APRIL 2015 The full Annual Report and Accounts can be accessed via the Investment Manager's website at www.chelvertonam.com or by contacting the Company Secretary on telephone ...Stockhouse Canada, 1 month ago Foresight 3 VCT PLC : Annual Financial Report EuroInvestor, 10 hours ago Foresight 3 VCT PLC Foresight 3 Vct Plc : Annual Financial Report ADVFN UK, 10 hours ago REG-Foresight 3 VCT PLC : Annual Financial Report Reuters, 10 hours ago
CBOE : Self-Regulatory Organizations; Chicago Board Options Exchange, Incorporated; Order Granting Approval of Proposed Rule Change Relating to Trading...
Self-Regulatory Organizations; Chicago Board Options Exchange, Incorporated ; Order Granting Approval of Proposed Rule Change Relating to Trading Permit Holder Qualifications June 26, 2015 . I. Introduction On May 4, 2015 , Chicago Board ...4 Traders, 2 weeks ago
This week in personnel announcements and new hires, Lewis Ferguson was reappointed to a second term on the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board; Eric Weis went to Armanino LLP, Allianz Life promoted James Nelson; and the Phoenix Cos. named Gina ...AdvisorOne, 3 weeks ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!