This is about the fascinating conspiracy theory that claims these families own 99% of the wealth in the world, leaving 1% for the rest of the world to fight over. Before you read the following article, it is imperative that you realise that all ... Indiatimes, 53 minutes ago
It Takes 34 People, 6,000 Man Hours And 15 Days To Paint The World's Largest Aircraft - The Airbus A380
Dubai-based airline Emirates, which also deals with giant aircrafts, recently shared a video of an Airbus A380 being painted. With a wide body with an overall length of 72.72 meters and a wing-span of 79.75 meters, with a four-engine jet ...Indiatimes, 1 hour ago It Takes 34 People 6000 Hours And 15 Days To Paint The Worlds Largest Aircraft - The Airbus A380 Indiatimes, 3 hours ago
MUMBAI: Banking behemoth the State Bank of India has gone global to support clean energy, seen as a key to meet the country's mammoth power requirement while protecting the environment. The bank has inked an agreement with the World Bank (WB) for ...Economic Times, 1 hour ago Modi plan gives India a place in the sun Asian Age, 15 hours ago 'The energy of the youth is driving India's economy' Rediff.com, 1 day ago World Bank announces funding support of $1 billion for expansion of solar power capacity in India HT Syndication, 1 day ago
A world record fifth wicket stand between Hashim Amla and Dwayne Bravo rescued the Trinbago Knight Riders in their Caribbean Premier League (CPL) match against Barbados Tridents.Having lost four wickets inside the first five overs the Knight Riders ...Business Standard, 2 hours ago CPL T20: World record stand powers Trinbago Knight Riders Emirates247, 3 hours ago CPL 2016: Amla-Bravo's world record stand powers Trinbago Knight Riders to win Mid Day, 35 minutes ago CPL 2016: World record stand helps Trinbago Knight Riders beat Barbados Tridents Sportskeeda.com, 3 hours ago
World record holder Usain Bolt withdrew from Jamaica's Olympic trials minutes before the men's 100 metres final on Friday. His executive manager Nugent Walker confirmed the news, less than 20 minutes before the race. "He, Bolt, is out of the remainder of the championship on medical exemption," Walker said. Unlike the United States, where the first three finishers in the trials win Olympic berths, Jamaica's selection policy allows medical exemptions. Hence, Bolt's withdrawal does not mean he ...Rediff.com, 2 hours ago Torn hamstring forces Bolt out of Jamaican Olympic Trials Deccan Herald, 5 hours ago Usain Bolt misses National Olympic Trials due to injury One India, 3 hours ago Rio doubts? Torn hamstring forces Bolt to pull out of Olympic trials MSN India, 5 hours ago
TEHRAN, Jul. 02 (MNA) Iran men's national volleyball team defeated Serbia 3-1 at the 2016 FIVB World League, on FridayMehr News, 4 hours ago Iran gives Serbia first loss in Volleyball World League Mehr News, 5 hours ago Iran brings Serbia's winning train to station in FIVB World League Press TV, 38 minutes ago Iran edges Serbia at FIVB World League Tehran Times, 2 hours ago
According to the latest statistics published by the Essential Science Indicators, the Iranian scientists rank among the most quoted medical scientists in 2016. According to IRNA, Iran's scientific productions over a 10 year period amount to 27,529 ...Islamic Republic News Agency, 2 hours ago
In an exclusive and unplugged conversation with CNBC-TV18’s Anuj Singhal, Ridham Desai of Morgan Stanley reveals that he is a fitness freak and that his colleague Chetan Ahya and wife pushed him into a fitness regime.Money Control, 2 hours ago
Play the new exciting game . Here you'll fight and survive in the world of the voxel. Try to get wood, stone and other resources. Grow plants and cook food. Build houses, castles, build their settlements. Features Pixel WorldCraft: Story Mode- ...ZDNet, 2 hours ago
Internet Moguls Introduces Online and Offline Digital Revenue Nights July 02, 2016Asia's premier hospitality marketing company working with the world's best hotel brands last month announced "Revenue Nights by Internet Moguls."
Asia's premier hospitality marketing company working with the world's best hotel brands last month announced "Revenue Nights by Internet Moguls". Chief Mogul Avijit Arya said hoteliers need to meet, mingle and work as a team to understand why ...PRWeb, 2 hours ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!