Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 184 results for "xyz ltd"

How To Incorporate a Wholly Owned Subsidiary in India? [The Process]
Trak.in

No. of registered offices of the company

Dear Experts, Company ABC Pvt Limited & XYZ Ltd is registered under Companies Act, 1956. Both companies having same registered office since incorporation of the Companies. Our query is like, how many companies can have their registered offices ... CAclubindia, 1 month ago

Cenvat credit on freight recovered in purchase invoice

ABC Ltd. sells the goods to XYZ Ltd. The freight for transportation of the goods has been paid by ABC Ltd to the GTA. The consignment note is prepared on "FREIGHT PAID" basis. ABC Ltd. collects this freight from XYZ Ltd., on actual basis including ...
 CAclubindia5 days ago

Designated partner of llp

Mr. A is Director In XYZ Pvt Ltd ("XYZ") and XYZ is defualting filing Annual Return for F.Y. 2008-09 & 2009-10. Now Mr.A wanted to become Designated Partner in New LLP. Can Mr, A become Designated Partner In New LLP or he is disqualify to become ...
 CAclubindia1 month ago

Input service ccr

Dear All XYZ pvt ltd is providing works contract services - for Original works as well as maintenance works. Question : Is XYZ eligible to claim Input Service credit on service tax paid on consulatncy services? commission agent services? ...
 CAclubindia2 months ago

Tds on immovable property

Dear all, One of my client has purchased land wherein payment has been made to 2 persons: 1. XYZ (P) Ltd. (one of the owner of the land) - 90% 2. Mr. A (Power of Attorney holder of the rest of the owners of the land) - 10% My Query is: ...
 CAclubindia2 months ago

2 stocks to profit from low interest rates

When it comes to interest rates, many investors think in terms of dividends. Will company XYZ pay more in dividends than I could get in a term deposit? This is all well and good who doesn't love a good dividend? but there's another way to ...
 Motley Fool2 weeks ago
Biz Community

Application to amend statement of grounds of assessment denied

Judgment was delivered by the Tax Court in the matter between ABC (Pty) Ltd v Commissioner for the South African Revenue Service (SARS) on 8 December 2014. The matter concerned, among other things, an application by SARS to amend its statement of ...
 Biz Community3 weeks ago

Aloft coming to Sydney CBD

Starwood Hotels and Resorts has announced the signing of a long term management agreement with 302 Pitt Operations Pty Ltd., an affiliate of Melbourne based investment and development company, Ninety Four Feet P/L, to debut its Aloft brand, a vision ...
 Ehotelier.com1 week ago Aloft Sydney Pitt Street Announced for November 2016  Hotel News Resource1 week ago 302 Pitt Operations Signs to Bring Aloft Brand to Sydney  Hotel Online1 week ago Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide : Leading-Edge Aloft Brand Debuts in Sydney with the Signing of Aloft Sydney Pitt Street  4 Traders1 week ago
[x]  

Marengo releases NI 43-101 Yandera resource estimate

MARENGO ANNOUNCES UPDATED RESOURCE ESTIMATE FOR ITS YANDERA COPPER PROJECT IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA Marengo Mining Ltd. has released an updated resource estimate for its Yandera copper project, located in Madang province, Papua New Guinea. This ...
 Stockwatch2 weeks ago Marengo Announces Updated Resource Estimate for Its Yandera Copper Project in Papua New Guinea  RCL Advisors2 weeks ago MARENGO MINING : Announces Updated Resource Estimate for Yandera  4 Traders2 weeks ago MARENGO MINING AUSTRALIA : Announces Updated Resource Estimate for Its Yandera Copper Project in Papua New Guinea  4 Traders2 weeks ago
[x]  

Ricoh : Researchers Submit Patent Application, "Color Filter Modules for Plenoptic Xyz Imaging Systems", for Approval

By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Politics & Government Week -- From Washington, D.C. , VerticalNews journalists report that a patent application by the inventors Meng, Lingfei ( Redwood City, CA ); Berkner, Kathrin ( Los Altos, CA ); Tosic, ...
 4 Traders1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less