MUMBAI: After the successful right-to-pray campaign centred around the Shani Temple in Ahmednagar district, a similar public-backed movement has been launched to seek entry of women into the core area of the Haji Ali Dargah in the city. Over 20 ... New Indian Express, 1 month ago
UAE Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016 - Free Press Release, 1 day ago
5 Best Foods to Control and Manage your Diabetes - Free Press Release, 4 days ago
2 images for "your body mumbai"
Four dance bars raided in Mumbai 60 women rescued Bombay News.Net - Friday 20th May, 2016 Mumbai, May 20 (ANI): The Social Service Branch of the Mumbai Police raided four dance bars for operating without permission under the new state ...Bombay News.Net, 6 days ago After quitting the Board,Manohar takes on Lodha Calcutta Telegraph, 5 days ago #EgyptAir: With no bodies to bury, families mourn victims Mumbai News.Net, 3 days ago Israel to UN: 'Were not opposed to the return of terrorist bodies' Bombay News.Net, 3 weeks ago
MUMBAI: Maharashtra Government has requested the members of Strong Cities Network of the United Nations to train the state police force in cyber security, MoS for Home Ranjit Patil said today. The minister represented Mumbai at a recent meeting ...New Indian Express, 1 week ago
MUMBAI: A behemoth like the Indian Railways can't be overhauled overnight, and the efforts to reform the country's biggest employer would bear fruits with persistence, a former member of Railway Board has said. "A Kaizen approach to Railway ...New Indian Express, 1 week ago
Mumbai Mirror Bureau A personal trainer explains what can be realistically done to get a desirable one in eight weeks. With temperatures soaring, chances are you could be planning that exotic trip by azure skies, aquamarine waters, white sand and ...Mumbai Mirror, 1 week ago
Reacting to civic commissioner's statement of 38 per cent of Mumbai has to pay for expensive housing in Mumbai for the remaining 62 per cent of city's population, cessed property tenants representative claimed that the statement shows them in bad ...DNA India, 2 weeks ago
In latest developments, The Bombay High Court has asked Mumbais civic body to not allow new constructions. This until it can come up with an efficient way to manage waste and prevent fires from occurring. On Monday, 29 February, the HC restrained the ...catchnews.com, 2 months ago BJP Demands FIR Against Guilty Before Probing Adarsh Further New Indian Express, 3 weeks ago
Post historic Assam victory BJP brands Cong as habitual loser Mumbai News.Net - Friday 20th May, 2016 Mumbai (Maharashtra), May 20 (ANI): A day after siphoning a historic win in Assam, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Friday said that the ...Mumbai News.Net, 4 days ago Laboratory analysis of tissues from bodies of plane crash victims starts Mumbai News.Net, 4 days ago Israel returns bodies of 2 Arab terrorists, one involved in murder of American tourist Bombay News.Net, 5 days ago
Mumbai -- IT News Online -- Intel Security has released findings from its new study, "Online Security Diet: You Are What You Click", which examines the online behaviors and attitudes of Americans ages 21 to 54 toward dieting clickbait. The research ...BizWire Express, 1 week ago
I wasnt at BJPs platform clarifies Sanjay Dutt Mumbai News.Net - Wednesday 4th May, 2016 New Delhi, May 3 (ANI): After the Bharatiya Janata Party drew flaks from several quarters over 1993 serial bomb blasts convict Sanjay Dutt sharing the ...Mumbai News.Net, 3 weeks ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!